For our new readers and members, the Top Six Minutes is a continuation of the discussion in the game thread. We try to keep it light and entertaining. Full recaps are up the morning after every game.
- Congratulations to Max Domi on his 200th straight game. That’s quite something.
- Nate Thompson is playing his 700th NHL game tonight. Congratulations Nate!
- I have written one TSM before. Kinkaid was in goal, posted a shutout and Habs scored three on the power play. Let’s hope for a repetition tonight.
- Why is this woman singing Star Spangled Banner like a lullaby? It’s already 1AM here. I don’t need one.
- Come @ us, Dahlin! I dare you!
- Three minutes in. Has the puck even left Buffalo’s zone yet? Feels like a power play. Like, not a Habs power play, but an actually dangerous power play.
- What an unnecessary way to break my Kinkaid shutout streak. Thanks Tatarrrr.
- This Olofsson kid. PP specialist. Can we trade for him, plz?
- Told ya, Dahlin. Taste the Finnish fury!
- Oh yeah, the Anton PP effect is still very much happening.
- I was just joking with the whole Dahlin vendetta, but he is getting seriously punished by Joel Armia right now.
- That was a soft call to say the least.
- Two Tatar penalties. Two goals. That’s unfortunate.
- The Bills are apparently in the building. Let’s hope Josh Allen’s inaccuracy spreads to the Sabres’ players.
- Just. Stop. Taking. Penalties.
- Eichel’s puck skills are mad. But that shot did not look unstoppable, did it?
- Game defining saves by Kinkaid near the end there. Redemption.
- Can we rewind to the beginning of the first period? It all looked so good then #whathappened
- Nothing is lost yet. Remember Toronto. And Carolina. This is a bounceback kind of team.
- This IS a bounceback kind of team! The Finnish mafia does it again. Scores from out of the blue.
- The PP looks so... strained, especially compared to Buffalo’s.
- This game is taking of for real. You know what, Victor Mete? Now would be a terrific time to break your zero in the goal column.
- Check out those moves by Chiarot! Bet you didn’t see that one coming.
- Really Danault? With half a minute left? Ouch.
- This team obviously can’t neither win nor lose in regulation.
- Well, at least they didn’t score on the power play.
EOTP 3 Stars
1) Another point