- I'm already internally screaming, and we're not even two minutes in.
- Too many posts. Too much Vegas. I do not like.
- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Clutches Eller jersey
- If this goes to seven, I will not survive. I just won't.
- Larry drawing a power play. Maybe I can breathe now. (Ha. Ha. As if.)
- TOMMY BOY. Oh gross. What a pass from Kuznetsov.
- OH MY DEVO. THE CAPS HAVE BUSTED THIS GAME WIDE OPEN.
- Who wants to bet that no one is going to let anyone forget that Larry couldn't handle the puck there. cue aggressive eye rolling
- Carlson on Karlsson violence.
- After the Knights came out so hot in the first, they're back to looking pretty mediocre, I have to say.
- Ahh those little superstitions.
- After that crazy first, this second period feels like it went by so fast.
- THANK YOU HOLTBY.
- Wait...how is Washington going to the power play after Neal got smacked in the face with a stick??? Oh. Before that. How did Washington not get a double minor for that too though?
- EITHER WAY. GOAL FOR CARLSON.
- Maybe don't make your life harder than you need to by slashing the stick out of Ovi's hands, Vegas...
- Oh no Kuzy why.
- This is a far better kill than advantage.
- God damn it. Of course it was the Real Deal. Looks like that that stick kiss earlier worked. Just needed to make a blood sacrifice to the hockey gods before it did...
- There is far too much time left for comfort...
- Far, far too much time...
- Someone in red please score again... (Hilarious to think that at the beginning of this series I thought my loyalties were divided. They're very not.)
- DAMN IT NO. Uhhhgggg.
- And now Reaves and Wilson go sit for two minutes to sit and think about what they've done.
- YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS KEMPNY.
- So much for that comeback.
- Maybe Miller should stop taking runs at Oshie. They're all ending worse for him than for T.J..
- DON'T BREAK OSHIE. DO NOT.
- Ovi hauling Kuzy out of trouble/temptation <3.
- All of the penalties.
- Moar penalties.
- Reaves is making stupid decisions right now.
- THEY'RE ONE WIN AWAY FROM THE CUP.
- LARS ELLER IS ONE WIN AWAY FROM A STANLEY CUP.
- CAPS WIN 6-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Highlight of the Game
Carlson looked a heck of a lot like Ovi on this power play tally.