Vegas Golden Knights @ San Jose Sharks
I absolutely love how the Sharks light the arena during the pre-game. It's so effective, and all the white lights are super pretty.
Also this gentleman singing the anthem has a lovely voice.
- Oh Knights, why you do dis.
- HOLY!! MAF!!
- San Jose is absolutely flying. As is very much necessary.
- That was a great short-handed rush by William Karlsson.
- Maybe do not run over your own goalie, Vegas?
- Mikkel, I like you, but please do not.
- OH MY GOD HOW DID THAT NOT END UP IN THE BACK OF THE NET.
- Dang. Ninja Hertl is gonna score. Book it.
- Haha don't read Gallant's lips, kids.
- GAHHHHHHHHH. Luck sure is favouring the Knights right now.
- Hey Vegas, when you're on the power play, you're supposed to have the puck in the offensive zone, not vice versa.
- CHAOS. THIS IS CHAOS.
- I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS GAME.
- There is a force field around the Vegas net.
- OH BOY. WHAT A TURN OF EVENTS.
- Jones goes on an adventure, AND THIS GAME REMAINS WILD, BECAUSE NO ONE SCORED ON THE WIDE OPEN NET.
- How many crossbars are the Sharks gonna hit? This is getting ridiculous.
- This post situation is getting ridiculous. Now Vegas has one.
- WAIT WHAT.
- REPLAY. GIVE ME A REPLAY.
- That's in. That's off the camera.That wasn't a post. That was a goal.
- This game is bonkers.
- MAF AGAIN.
- There is no turtling going on in this period. Vegas is still all in.
- If the Sharks are going to do anything about not getting eliminated, they may want to get more pucks on net this period...
- Are they gonna do it?
- OMG ANOTHER POST FOR SAN JOSE.
- EAKIN INTO THE EMPTY NET. VEGAS IS GOING TO MOVE ON.
- Chills. I have chills. I'm not getting emotional about this. I'm not.
- MAF with his fourth shutty these playoffs.
- VEGAS WINS 3-0. HERE COMES THE CONFERENCE FINAL.
Highlight of the Game
A series of unfortunate events for San Jose ends with a nice goal from Jonathan Marchessault.