Canada vs Finland
- Early power play for Canada is a great chance to get the game off on the right foot...If they can get anything going...
- So naturally they don't. Oh Canada.
- Uh oh...
- Look. I'm glad that Canada scored. But I still am having a hard time rooting for Pageau.
- Boy both teams sure are having a hard time in front of their own nets.
- I am deeply underwhelmed by the goal-tending...sorry Curtis. On the other hand, Canada, don't screen your own goalie.
- STOP IT, CANADA.
- Look. I did not expect YOU to be the team that let me down today.
- Kuemper in nets.
- I would like to take this moment to remind everyone that the current score (3-1) is what Denmark beat Finland by the other day. (I know, I know, Finland got re-enforcements after that but shhhh.)
- Either way, though, Connor McDavid is an absolute delight to watch. How spoiled is Edmonton to watch that every game.
- Wow. It's not every day that Darnell Nurse is made to look short.
- Well that was a lousy first period.
- Canada, you HAVE to capitalize here...
- Also, every time they mention Riikola, all I can think of is the Ricola commercial.
- Really? Really Canada?
- That was a pretty great kill. Nice short-handed look from Schenn and Nuge.
- Canada looking much, much better half-way through the second.
- I spoke too soon.
- At least that was a good kill
- Oh Ekdad...
- Well, that was a much, much better second period than the first...not that that's saying a whole lot.
- Well, a rally isn't entirely out of the question, but I'm certainly not counting on it at the moment.
- Uh oh. Friendly fire.
- Oh come on Canada.
- Ok the wheels have come off the bus.
- First Tolvanen, and now Teravainen. Oh my.
- Well, I guess Canada will NOT be leapfrogging Denmark today.
- Oh Connor.
- Canada kills off the double minor.
- Just to add insult to injury, one last power play for Finland.
- Hahaha except that then Finland takes a too many men call.
- Oh Canada.
- Wow that was bad.
- Canada falls 5-1.
Highlight of the Game
Kuemper to Tolvanen. Oh my!