GENO IS BACK.
- Ice is slippery, don't cha know!
- Every year I am reminded just how much I don't like yellow, and just how yellow Pittsburgh is.
- Boy the Caps picked up right where they left off.
- So of course they took a penalty. This is going to end well.
- I know I say it every time, but a power play with Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin, Phil Kessel, and literally anyone else is ridiculous.
- So of course THEY take a penalty now.
- Aw Lars Eller and T.J. Oshie playing four-on-four together.
- On the other hand, Oshie, Ovi, Backstrom and anyone playing on the power play is pretty darn intimidating too.
- Wow. Those were some close misses.
- And now Pittsburgh looks much better.
- AHHHHHH. EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING.
- OH MY GOD LARRY WAS SO DAMN CLOSE. And then the puck that beat Murray some how trickled wide. sob.
- How are NONE OF THESE GOALS GOING IN FOR ANYONE.
- WHAT A SHOT.
- Hahahah of COURSE it was Jake. Larry covering Sid though. insert heart-eyes emoji
- Good lord, Penguins!
- I am so conflicted. I want Ovi and Larry and Holtby to get a cup...but I also want Larry in Denmark for the WC, and a three-peat. SO I DON'T KNOW WHO I'M CHEERING FOR.
- Of course it was Wilson.
- Tieeee game.
- Everyone go sit in the box and feel shame.
- I really hope this series goes seven.
- HOLY NISKANEN.
- Larry and DSP on the two-on-one short handed :D
- Yup, that's the right call on those matching minors.
- SIDNEY. FRICKING. CROSBY. Woww that whole thing was Nice. That was capital N Nice.
- Jake Guentzel has some pretty lofty company!
- Too much man against Pittsburgh.
- No goals in the first, five in the second. This is fun!
- Oh look at that. I made a "Slap Shot" reference, and it turns out that they're in the stands!
- Boy has the pace ever picked up in the last minute or so.
- HOLY NISKANEN AGAIN. TIE GAME AGAIN.
- Nice shift from the Larry line.
- Chaos. Absolute chaos in the Caps end. Until the Eller line returns.
- Oh no, be ok, Holtby...
- Another post.
- Eller's had a great set up for a shot and then lost the puck a couple of times tonight.
- OOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVIIII FROM BACKSTROM. AS IT SHOULD BE.
- Aww head pats for Ovi from Larry.
- Surely this playoff run will finally kill the narrative about Ovechkin and the post season.
- CAPS WIN 4-3.
Highlight of the Game
Gorgeous Guentzel play, stellar snipe from Sid.