Montreal Canadiens news and notes
- In light of comments made during the end of season press conference, it may have been hinted that the attitude problems this season came from Max Pacioretty and Carey Price. [Journal de Montreal | Google Translate]
- A look at some of Charlie Lindgren’s highlight-reel saves from this season. [NHL]
- It’s those saves that got him a spot on Team USA for the IIHF World Championship. [EOTP]
- The 2017-18 CWHL season may be over, but Les Canadiennes fans can continue to cheer on Marion Allemoz and Lore Baudrit and Team France at the IIHF Worlds. [The CWHL]
- Les Canadiennes have a little fun in the photo booth at the Montreal Media Celebrity Hockey Marathon. [Twitter]
- Mike Reilly is already looking forward to next season.
Around the league and elsewhere
- Boston Bruins’ defender Patrice Bergeron is one of the NHL’s most respected players but is still underappreciated. [Sportsnet]
- The Winnipeg Jets’ Dustin Byfuglien gets praise for his Stanley Cup Playoffs contributions. [Journal de Montreal]
- The old saying, “Big and good beats small and good” is as important as ever in the playoffs. [Sportsnet]
- The Golden Knights are the talk of the town after they won their first two playoff games against the Kings. [NHL]
- The Humboldt Broncos and their broadcaster were honored this weekend.