For our new readers and members, the Top Six Minutes is a continuation of the discussion in the game thread. We try to keep it light and entertaining. Full recaps are up the morning after every game.
- WE HAVE MIKE JOHNSON. The hockey gods are kind.
- “We can beat these guys." <— well now we're guaranteed to lose spectacularly.
- Like I was saying... headdesk
- I mean at least Mango Juus looks ok?
- Habs, you are frustrating. One moment you are fine, the next you’re a cluster f*ck!
- Oh my, Carey.
- GAHHHHHHH. Well, lucky us that Athanasiou missed the shot.
- They have an abysmal power play you say? They're gonna score. Book it.
- Aww bless Noah.
- I like being wrong about things like this.
- PAULIEEEEE. Now that was some nice passing.
- Well, I guess that could have been a lot worse.
- The shots look nice (15-9 for MTL)
- Haha Byron absolutely dodged the question about hitting the 20 goal milestone.
- That celly was so Gally. (Ice is slippery, dear.)
- Get him 30.
- MY SON GETS A POINT.
- Wow. This delayed penalty has been going on forever.
- That was a really nice pass to Mango.
- AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! WHOSE GOAL.
- GALLY HAS THIRTY.
- Aww, Juus getting praise from Johnson.
- Uhhhhhhhggg. Bertuzzi. Oh Mango.
- That, once again, went better than I expected.
- Lets not break anyone’s jaws, shall we?
- Aww that was almost nice on the two-on-one.
- CHUCKYYYY. Of course he scores a goal like Gally's tonight.
- Do not touch Charles.
- DO NOT TOUCH CHARLES.
- What is this.
- What is going on.
- Listen to Johnson. He is right.
- Don't mind me screaming as first Drou and then Byron miss the net.
- Please don't break Juus.
- Pretty sure that’s not conclusive. That's never gonna be conclusive.
- Carey looking much more like Carey than he did at the beginning of the game.
- The lack of Gally hat trick is disappointing, BUT
- HAAABSSS WINNNNN 4-2
- Boy do I like being wrong on things like us losing!
Highlight of the night
And that's 30 for Brendan Gallagher!— Scott Matla (@scottmatla) March 27, 2018
He tips home the Mike Rielly shot and it's 3-1 Habs. pic.twitter.com/TDUM7llWOp