Carey Price is in nets, while Lars Eller returns to remind me how much I miss him.
- Noah Juulsen deserves better than Karl Alzner.
- The Laval Rocket are looking better in this game than they did in the one they played this afternoon.
- Remebering how well Scherbak is playing right now, is what will keep me hopeful over this lengthy off season.
- Meanwhile, remembering that lovely unassisted Galchenyuk Goal, is what will keep me nervous and distrusfull of Bergevin over this lengthy off season.
- Gallagher goal is called off as off side. A two goal lead againt the Caps was too much to ask for.
- Carey Price has the turnover that leads to the the Capitals second Goal.
- After a great start by Montreal, the Capitals are now dominating.
- Tom Wilson now has two goals. Not much resistance from the Habs’ defence tonight.
- Beagle scored the Capitals fourth and Price is now looking a bit...frustrated.
- Byron was just described as “not quite fast enough”, that is not something one hears often.
- Montreal’s power plays probably make me more nervous than they do Washington.
- Ovechkin is fun to watch.
- HUDON! It’s 4-2 and there is hope going into the third.
- Early power play goal for the Capitals. It’s Kuznetsov’s second goal of the night.
- Former Hab Jacob Jarabec’s shot is tipped in. It’s that kind of night.
- HUDON AGAIN!
- Ovechkin intercepts a Gallagher pass and Capitals come close to making it 7-3.
- With just under three minutes, and Ovechkin in the penalty box, Montreal is able to capitalize, as Drouin scores.
- Galchenyuk had a great chance.
- Price is pulled for the extra attacker, yet the score remains 6-4 for Washington.
Highlight of the night
Oh my word, backhand filth from Alex Galchenyuk pic.twitter.com/tYjmgRCsFs— Scott Matla (@scottmatla) March 24, 2018