- Welcome back Carey Price!
- (Sorry about the state of the team in front of you)
- Did you know penguins can jump up to six feet in the air?
- And did you also know Phil Kessel is a Stanley Cup champion?
- I’ll say it again, Michael McCarron is Marshall Eriksen from How I Met Your Mother and you cannot convince me otherwise.
- I know you’ve been out a month, but can you stop this penalty shot Carey?
- So Price has been out injured, what’s everyone else’s excuse for being so lethargic to start this game?
- What’s easier to figure out, the rules to Calvinball or goalie interference?
- Let’s go to Claude Julien for his reaction
We are all Claude Julien after that goal. pic.twitter.com/s5RYFlsDnu— Scott Matla (@scottmatla) March 21, 2018
- Karl Alzner takes a penalty, and the Penguins almost immediately score on the power play, I’m just utterly surprised.
- At least Price seems sharp on another breakaway right?
- Hooooo what a mid-air swat by Jonathan Drouin, and a nice net drive by noted power forward Paul Byron.
- I walked downstairs to help set up my parent’s new Fire stick and was called for goalie interference, and then they stole my lunch money and called me names.
- That Gallagher penalty shot sort of sums up the season so far.
- Oh look, a pointless McCarron fight again.
- That was a fun power play while it lasted.
- OH MY GOD NIKITA SCHERBAK YOU BLESSED CHILD
- That goal, it’s just so pretty you guys.
- Hey and another power play, maybe things are getting better?
- De la Rose scores!
- Holy mother of god how did Sidney Crosby do that?!
- I’m not even mad, I’m impressed
- Oh Lehkonen, that’s not the way you wanted to start this period I’m sure.
- What the hell is that annoying car horn in the PPG Arena?
- And there’s the power play goal, like clockwork.
- I would very much like to see more of Mike Reilly going for long skates like that, especially if it leads to more good scoring chances.
- I have no idea why Crosby is protesting that penalty, it’s a pretty blatant trip Sid.
- Super here for Nikita Scherbak firing laser guided passes across the zone on the power play.
- Also here for Drouin showcasing his hands and skating in small spaces, I think the kid is going to come good next year.
- Welp, there’s the tank securing goal, good night Habs.
Highlight of the night
Pittsburgh forgets how many people are on the ice, so Nikita Scherbak scores another gorgeous goal. #MangoUnchained pic.twitter.com/uMrcHCTp1A— Scott Matla (@scottmatla) March 22, 2018
EOTP 3 Stars