For our new readers and members, the Top Six Minutes is a continuation of the discussion in the game thread. We try to keep it light and entertaining.
- Well, this could be mortif...GALLY GOALLLL!!! 25 goals this year!
- Aww and Petry gets an assist!!
- Brendan Gallagher is a treasure. Or, if you prefer Lord of the Rings quotes, he's a light in dark places when all other lights go out...Who knew Galadriel was relevant to ice hockey.
- Uhhhhg not the cannon.
- Oh god, unassisted and everything.
- Oh dear, Jeff. Jeff no, why this.
- This is going to be a loooonggg game if we're giving that kind of power play goal up to the worst PP in the league...
- Oh Desi. Oh Habs. Why must you be so agonizingly heartbreaking?
- Internal screaming
- Gotta say, I'm so here for Gally and Chucky being on the same line.
- Bless Gally and his first goal of the game self.
- How. Did. That. Not. Go. In. Hockey gods why do you hate us.
- HABS COULD YOU NOT.
- Don't mind me over here screaming into the void.
- One day the Habs will score another goal.
- Meanwhile, OVI.
- Oh great. Seth Jones is so going to get a hatty.
- Dear Bob, please stop.
- Also please stop icing the puck. You're all better than this.
- Oh Mango, so close. (In case you live under a rock, and still don't know why Nikita Scherbak is Mango, this is why.)
- The Habs look totally hopeless in the face of CBJ's cycle. This is abysmal.
- OH MY GOODNESS DROU. That was lovely. What a pass from Paulie.
- Oh Carrsy.
- Ok Habs, it's National Napping Day, I have a new bed, and all I want to do is sleep. Please don’t make this any more painful than it needs to be.
- Yes. Keep praising my son. (<— In case you didn't know, that's Noah Juulsen)
- Thank goodness this is almost over...
- Ah the bounces are cruel tonight.
- Oh my. No hatty for Jones tonight. Apparently he's hurt? That's no good. When did that even happen?
- Too much man.
- Seriously, how have NONE of these scrambles around the net produced a goal. That's just cruel.
- CHARLIE AGAIN.
- The Habs are playing their best period of the game, so naturally, CBJ scores again. Fricking cannon.
- Because the hockey gods hate us.
- And everything is awful.
- Not Rosie's best night. Or Jordie's for that matter.
- Someone put me out of my misery, please.
- At least we get Bob and Foligno hugs? I dunno guys.
- I'm going to bed.
- Habs lose 5-2.
Highlight of the night
EOTP 3 Stars