- Jason Spezza is set to play in his 1,000th career game tonight, lets hope he only gets to celebrate before the game. It’s a great achievement and congrats to mr Spezza.
- It’s also the return of a certain mr Radulov to Montreal...
- ... and plenty of my favourite Finns will be on the ice; Lehkonen, Heiskanen and Kotkaniemi.
- Lehkonen playing his old line mate Janmark too.
- Reilly hits the post, the goal lamp goes off, but replay shows it never crossed the line.
- Power Play or PowerKill™️?
- The Janmark knee on Kotkaniemi doesn’t look good. Glad it wasn’t worse.
- Canadiens start is good, helped by the man advantage, but good.
- Drouin gets a huge chance, then the puck goes off the bar (again).
- Danault directing his troops before the face off, looks like a hockey general right there.
- Good first period, 10-3 in shots to the Canadiens but a goal or two would have been nice.
- Second period barely starts when it is time for a penalty kill.
- Lehkonen steals the puck, and gets a penalty shot! - No goal!
- Not really reflecting the game this far, 1-0 bad guys.
- Another shot hits the post, Canada Post should be brought in as a new sponsor.
- Another power kill thanks to Deslauriers.
- Just when the penalty is over the only good guy in Dallas scores, Heiskanen makes it 2-0.
- This doesn’t reflect play at all, so just stop taking penalties.
- Another one to the sin bin - Drouin this time.
- Lets forget this period ever happened.
- Gally GOAL!!!! Challenge... and a GOOD GOAL!!!
- Penalty on Domi, and Byron is out of the game (LBI).
- Hudon needs to play more.
- Power Play coming up.
- Oh, that’s a PenaltyKill™️...
- ... and Game, Set, Match.
- This game is getting out of hand. Not sure how Montreal got a double minor there.
- and another, Armia this time. Sin bin is getting filled.
- Make up call from the refs.
- Radulov with an empty netter.
- Montreal couldn’t make a comeback this time, penalties cost the game.
Highlight of the night
Brendan Gallagher plays the role of the pinball.
EOTP 3 Stars
3) Too much iron in that diet
2) You can use this description for just about every one of his goals
1) At least we were able to prevent that from happening