- Are ticket sales so poor that we can’t afford Sara Diamond anymore?
- Carey Price’s pad saves are so damn nonchalant
- GOAL! By... Karl Alzner? ...unassisted? I’ll take it!
- This period is going by faster than Alex Galchenyuk’s career at centre
- Is Paul Byron the fastest man alive?
- End of the first SOG are 13-11 in favour of Montreal
- Galchenyuk? More like GOAL-chenyuk. Actually though, this is what I want to see. So much more of this
- Why do the Sedin twins have to haunt me like this. One of them scores, who cares which one, really
- Canucks seem to be firing things up now
- Man alive, Galchenyuk is on a mission tonight
- Artturi Lehkonen was just tripped and you bet I am taking names
- The Sedin twins bother me. I don’t really know why
- End of the second SOG are 28-19 in favour of Montreal
I think we have some errors to improve on, but it’s a step in the right direction...too many guys are good one night and not so good the next night. - Brendan Gallagher
- Alzner goes down and both Sedin brothers come over to check on him. I still don’t like them
- Alzner clearly in some distress on the bench and he heads to the room
- Michael Del Zotto ties the game
- That’s the second time tonight the Tomas Plekanec has bumped into Gallagher
- Alzner back on the bench
- Gallagher? More like GOAL-lagher. No. I won’t ever stop with this
- Max Pacioretty once again leading SOG with five so far
- Great rush by Phillip Danault who unfortunately drives Anders Nilsson into the net - all involved seem to be okay
- Nillson prepared to head to the bench, gets caught up and Byron caps off the night making it 4-2
- I lied. Pacioretty scores just 16 seconds later and the final score is 5-2. Please don’t trade him
Highlight of the Night
What a rip by Alex Galchenyuk to make it 2-0. pic.twitter.com/TTx6NN2fOp— Scott Matla (@scottmatla) January 8, 2018
EOTP 3 Stars
1. First time that name has been yelled with such a positive emotion!