- Alright - last game of the preseason, let’s do thi....and Alex Galchenyuk gets a tripping penalty. Whatever. Shake it o...Kyle Turris scores.
- Four penalties less than seven minutes into the game so it’s obviously going to be a barrel of fun.
- Brendan Gallagher crashes the net and gets the Habs on the board first - just Gally things.
- Charles Hudon will not take your crap, Chris Wideman.
Charles Hudon with another "why didn't you give me a chance two years ago," move.— Eric Engels (@EricEngels) September 30, 2017
- OH MY GOD CAREY PRICE IS NOT HUMAN. Looking like he’s already in mid-season form.
- Alex Galchenyuk scores a beauty top shelf. He’s been looking like himself again.
- Shea Weber just practicing for hardest shot once again.
- The Habs finally have an opening night roster and BOOM - four goals in less than 20 minutes.
- So here we are, 15 minutes into the second period and the Ottawa Senators haven’t even registered a shot attempt. Yes, you read that correctly.
- Weber takes a shot off his right hand and I think my heart stopped - he appears to be okay.
- Craig Anderson is such a great human being and I respect him but that doesn’t mean I have to like him.
- ALL OF THE GOALS. Max Pacioretty - Jonathan Drouin - Brendan Gallagher showing some serious brilliance tonight.
- At 6-1 and four minutes into the third, we get a visit from former Hab, Mike Condon. Hi Mike.
- Mark Stone gets his second of the night but HAHA it doesn’t matter because our fourth line is also killing it tonight.
- I really wish this game mattered but it has me absolutely fired up.
- Jacob De La Rose, welcome to the team, kid.
- Victor Mete, I want you to head right into Marc Bergevin’s office post-game and finalize your spot on the 2017 Montreal Canadiens.
- The Canadiens had nine goals in all other preseason games. Bringing an opening line-up tonight provided fans with nine goals in one game. I think they are ready.
Highlight of the night
I mean, I could have chosen one of the aforementioned nine goals or one of the many amazing saves by Carey Price, but can we all just take a moment to appreciate this instead?