After that Pens/Sens game, anything’s gotta be better, right?
- That’s the first time in a long time that I’ve seen a starting faceoff have to be redone!
- Oh no...let Gibby be ok, please...
- What a rush by Montour!
- GOOD LORD RYAN JOHANSEN.
Great pass by Arvidsson finds Johansen on the breakaway. 1-0 Predators pic.twitter.com/RtYPSPlYTO— Marc Dumont (@MarcPDumont) May 14, 2017
- Boy is this game far, far, far more entertaining than the Pens game. All speed up and down the ice right now.
- Have I mentioned how much I’ve missed watching P.K. spin around the offensive zone? Because it’s a thing of beauty.
- Hey, Ducks, you might want to have more than one shot on net...
- Oh dear. Gibby.
- Dear Anaheim, PLEASE STOP TAKING PENALTIES.
- Oooh, that was a nifty little move by Kase! And it drew a power play!
- Not sure how much that’s going to help given how bad the power play is though...
- I TAKE IT BACK. THE VATMAN!!!!
Sami Vatanen gets one back for the Ducks. 2-1 pic.twitter.com/XRDisRnXLB— Marc Dumont (@MarcPDumont) May 15, 2017
- OH MY SILFVERBERG!
- Tie game just 39 seconds in. Oh boy that was a beautiful bit of passing.
Rakell's perfect pass finds Silfverberg. Tie game. pic.twitter.com/BtyLfddLVg— Marc Dumont (@MarcPDumont) May 15, 2017
- Anaheim definitely building off of their play at the end of the first period.
- AAAAHHHH!!! POST!!!! Gibby should definitely be thanking that one.
- Agreed, Mr. Announcer Man, Kase has had a pretty great game so far.
- Oh man. Kes was so close there.
- The pace to this game is absolutely incredible.
- Oh lord.
- Anaheim, what was that.
Arvidsson fakes out everyone, including the camera man. Forsberg taps it in. Preds up 3-2. pic.twitter.com/tt0JR5uHkz— Marc Dumont (@MarcPDumont) May 15, 2017
- KASE. OH MY GOODNESS.
- What is goaltending in this game?
- This game is the polar opposite of last night’s. Fast, furious, vastly entertaining.
- Wow. What. A. Shot. But also...oh dear...Pekka Rinne...
- Ahhh, the patent P.K. slapper. What a thing of beauty.
- Oh jeez, that was a nasty elbow from Kesler.
- I want to see Getzlaf live more than I want to see just about anyone but Crosby, and perhaps Ovechkin.
- Did you know that ice is slippery?
- Every time they mention Yannick Weber, I get very confused. Because my brain apparently still associates Shea Weber with Nashville, even after a full year.
- AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH. Wow. That was some insane shot blocking from Anaheim. Dear lord. What a mad scramble.
- Gibson has definitely been better as the game progressed. Though...given how bad things were earlier, that might not be saying a whole lot.
- Please stop icing the puck, Anaheim.
- AHHH NASHVILLE PULLS RINNE. WE’RE DOWN TO THE WIRE.
- EMPTY NET GOAL VERMETTE!
- ANAHEIM WINS 5-3!!
- Boy was that fun. The Ducks remain the kings of the comeback.