The Habs are gone, so that means the Bitter Bandwagoner Habs fan has returned. That means I’ll be writing TSMs for whichever games I happen to watch. Tonight’s match up is Ducks vs Predators.
Oh God I’ve missed P.K. Subban.
- All of the Ryans. All of them.
- So many whistles in the first two minutes.
- SILF STRIKES FIRST!!! #DucksFlyTogether
Silfverberg opens the scoring. 1-0 Ducks pic.twitter.com/DPhjyNx1Ao— Marc Dumont (@MarcPDumont) May 13, 2017
- Ouch. That looks like it hurt. Well, Ellis seems fine, so maybe not.
- Oh dear...Nashville is absolutely controlling the puck...
- Or oh good, depending on who you’re rooting for.
- Shots are 11-1 for Nashville, but Anaheim leads 1-0! WHEEEEEEEE!!!!
- All of the turnovers. You might want to stop that, Anaheim, it’s gonna...
Forsberg tips home the Irwin shot. Tie game. pic.twitter.com/cF0W9hX7zd— Marc Dumont (@MarcPDumont) May 13, 2017
- ...bite you. sigh
- Just about four minutes left in the period, and that may just been the first really sustained pressure the Ducks have had all night.
- This series is going to get nasty before its over.
- Yeeahhh, Anaheim’s gonna get eaten alive.
- Well, boo. Oh dear. Off an Anaheim skate.
- Oh geez. Shots are 20-10 right now for Nashville...
- Dang this series is way more physical and intense than any of the other series so far.
- Every chance in front of a net turns into a scrum. Talk about playoff intensity.
- OH MY RINNE.
- Boll goes BOOM.
- Anaheim definitely evening things up a bit here, play wise. A very little bit.
- Wow!!! Gibby!!!! He’s looked much better as the game has progressed.
- Hahahahahahahha. Shots are 32-17 Preds. This is a bit not good.
- So...this series might already BE nasty.
- All of the hits. All of the blocked shots. ALL of the slashing and hacking, and nastiness. Totally different character from the Pens/Caps game, or Habs/Rangers, etc.
- Anaheim really needs to capitalize on this power play...
- HAMPUS. TIE GAME.
- Oh Getzy...why this.
- WHAT a shot by Ekholm, but Gibby makes the stop.
- Oh geez. KILL the puck over the glass penalty. Kill it with fire.
- I’ve missed watching P.K. wind up like that on the point on the power play. Pretty stellar kill by Anaheim though.
- GIBBY. the crowd is on their feet in appreciation.
- By the by, there may be some empty seats still, but the Honda Center is ROCKING.
- Big power play opportunity for Anaheim...
- ...which comes to nothing.
- Josi is so good though. Wow.
- Anaheim with a determined effort in the dying seconds of regulation, but Rinne somehow keeps the puck out!!
- To OT we go!!
- As everyone is pointing out, Anaheim played game 7 less than 48 hours ago. The faster they end this, the better.
- The Ducks are certainly playing with urgency in the early going.
- But Nashville answers right back.
- Ouch Montour got hit HARD.
- The pace has definitely settled down a touch.
- SUBBAN TO NEAL.
Subban feeds Neal for Nashville’s game-winner in Game 1 pic.twitter.com/zdAz2zX6Pn— Pete Blackburn (@PeteBlackburn) May 13, 2017
- PREDS WIN 3-2 IN OT!!