The Habs are gone, so that means the Bitter Bandwagoner Habs fan has returned. That means I’ll be writing TSMs for whichever games I happen to watch. Get ready for a lot of Anaheim and Pittsburgh/Washington. Mostly because I refuse to acknowledge the existence of a certain Canadian team. There’s only one game tonight, right guys?
If your answer was anything other than yes, or right, you’re wrong.
Petty? Me? Never.
Washington vs Pittsburgh
- Sid vs Ovi, Eller playing in round two, this is gonna be good. Only, I have no idea which jersey to wear...
- I have no idea who I’m rooting for.
- Holtby and Fleury looking pretty sharp so far.
- Who was I kidding, of course I’m wearing the Eller Habs jersey.
- Oh dear...Washington only has two shots. That’s not at all concerning.
- That was a very, very nice shift by Larry.
- HOW DID NONE OF THOSE GO IN. AHHHHH!!
- This game might not be quite as entertaining as the Oilers/Ducks game. On the other hand, so much skill.
- Oh my god Sid.
- OH MY GOD SID.
- I take it all back. All of it. This is not boring at all. Sidney Crosby singlehandedly making this game interesting again.
- I love Sid a lot. Like, a lot, a lot. He’s just SO. GOOD.
- Give me a hat trick. Give it to me now.
- Also, Holtby not looking quite so sharp after that...
- The Eller line seems to have had quite a number of shifts in the offensive zone!
- ELLER TO OVI. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!
- Boy, the captains came to play!
- Aaaaand we have a crazy scrum now! Everyone has a partner.
- ELLER IS CENTRING OVI!! I REPEAT, ELLER IS CENTRING OVI!!!!!
- Ok, it lasted one shift, BUT STILL.
- Also, Eller is having a very, very game, AND IS GETTING CREDIT FOR IT. It’s so beautiful.
- I still really want a Crosby hat trick. Though not when Eller’s the centreman facing off against him...
- Tie game Kuzy!!!!
- Oh man this game got so much fun.
- BONINO, BONINO, BONINO!!!!!!!
- I do not know what Orpik was doing, but it was not good.
- OOoooh The Caps fans are not happy with the refs right now.
- Malkin, Kessel, Crosby on the power play. That’s just not fair.
- Oh. My. Goodness. What a wild scramble! I can’t believe nothing went in there either. Fleury. Good lord. That was insane.
- Fleury definitely looked better than Holtby in that game.
- Pens win 3-2!
Highlight of the Game
The Captain came to play.