For our new readers and members, the Top Six Minutes is a continuation of the discussion in the game thread. We try to keep it light and entertaining. Full recaps are up the morning after every game.
- I’m still looking forward to the first Habs goal of the playoffs...
- Shaw Hit Hayes...so at least we know they are awake.
- Carey is awake too, this is all good news.
- Lundqvist losses his stick, his shutout and his temper.
- Brendan Gallagher is EVERYWHERE, which is probably refreshing for Lundqvist, who is no doubt used to him being in his crease.
- I will refrain from making a pun about Grabner Grabnering the puck from Buealieu, because that would be horrendous.
- Paul Byron’s first ever playoff goal!
- Brendan Gallagher is not a piñata.
- Shaw takes a cross check to the head, but yea sure who needs a power play?
- Apparently the Rangers do? Sure let them have one.
- CAREY PRICE.
- Apparently This evenings meeting for the council of bearded Habs is being held in the penalty box.
- Gallagher is NOT A piñata!
- With the amount of time we’re spending in the box, i’m starting to suspect they may have heated sets in there.
- Break(away)-ing news, Paul Bryon is fast.
- Beaulieu is having a rough day.
- If Gallagher was the puck this game would be tied.
- I am seeing some good things..most of them are from Gallagher.
- 1:30 left and we put out Pacioretty, Radulov and Galchenyuk. Yes please.
- TOMAS PLEKANEC! WITH 17.3 SECOND LEFT!!!
- I AM NOT GOOD AT WATCHING OVERTIME.
- Why is the fourth line out there right now?
- Overtime power play.
- Our power play is over, but it does not look like our power play is over. All the offense is coming from Montreal.
- The Bell Centre is so excited they just forget to boo Kreider.
- Philp Da-NOPE.
- Carey Price is keeping this game alive.
- GOAL!!! RADULOV!!!!!!
- Habs win 4-3 in overtime, tying the series 1-1.
EOTP Three Stars
Third star: How to get offensive depth
Habs Highlight of the Night
Radulov finds Plekanec for the game-tying goal with just 17 seconds left