Montreal News and Notes
- In case you missed it, Carey Price is guilty of using performance enhancing wizardry.
That's not fair. Price is clearly using magic at this point. pic.twitter.com/2PGsq05QhI— Marc Dumont (@MarcPDumont) March 20, 2017
#Habs Benn on Price's acrobatic 2nd period save: "At intermission I came in and said, 'If I did that I'd blow my hamstrings off.'"— John Lu (@JohnLuTSNMtl) March 20, 2017
- It was another big win for the Habs against their pesky little brother. [Sportsnet]
- Paul Byron hit 20 goals on the year, and it’s been an incredible journey for the waiver wire revelation [Engels]
- Before their rematch against the Ottawa Senators on Sunday, Claude Julien spoke about what is expected from Alexei Emelin. [Twitter]
- Andrew Zadarnowski joins Habs Breakfast to talk about Carey Price starting back-to-back against the Senators, power plays and more. [TSN]
- Laval Rocket tickets have arrived at the Bell Centre. [Twitter]
- Les Canadiennes take the championship celebrations to Ste. Catherine Street.
Around the League and Elsewhere
- During their match-up Sunday afternoon, the Pittsburgh Penguins honoured ex-Pen, Jamomir Jagr, with a tribute video for being named to the NHL’s list of 100 greatest players and the 11 seasons he played with the Penguins. [NHL]
- Mike Babcock is taking the ‘blame’ for Brad Marchand’s transformation. [Sportsnet]
- Members of the USA women’s national hockey team will meet with USA Hockey on Monday in an effort to sort out the wages dispute. [Yahoo Sports]
- A pros and cons list of ten players who should be considered for the Hart trophy this seasons. [Fanrag Sports]
- Emotions run high during playoffs where composure and keeping calm is thrown out the window. [Swiss Hockey News]