- The line-up remains a mystery as seasonal sickness results in game time roster decisions.
- I told Echo, the Golden Retriever i’m pet sitting, that she could co-write this Top Six Minutes.
- The Hurricanes look well rested, while the Canadiens look a bit rusty.
- Carolina gets an early goal. Echo thinks the start has been “Ruff” for Montreal.
- Luckily Carey was one Price that did not drop boxing day weekend.
- A Short handed chance for Danault!
- Galchenyuk awoke from his post turkey snooze and is looking dangerous.
- Montreal is looking livelier.
- Galchenyuk with a game tying beauty of a goal.
- Morrow and Deslauriers making sure their turnovers don’t lead to any goals. Very responsible of them.
- Carey sees EVERYTHING. He should be banned from all magic shows indefinitely.
- I’m sure Pacioretty had goals on his holiday wish list, but without Amazon Prime, they won’t arrive for 4-6 weeks.
- The call up kids are all looking pretty decent.
- This is the calm, cool, and collected Carey we all love.
- Galchenyuk goes to the box for the second time.
- Aho gets one past Price, that probably could have been prevented by one of the poorly positioned Habs skaters.
- Hurricanes with an empty netter, taking the 3-1 win.