- Incredible restoration job on the footage of that 1917 game.
- Guy Boucher's serious look doesn't match his ridiculous pom tuque.
- Jerabek in. Morrow out. Good start.
- There's a real chance the bounces of the ice surface become the first star of the game for either team. They already caused the first two on one against.
- Ottawa's strategy seems to be: bump Carey Price every chance they have.
- Forwards are backchecking very well, forcing Ottawa to dump the puck in the zone repetitively. Nice work there.
- The good news is that Anderson might literally get cold from not receiving enough shots.
- The team will be able to pick up speed with the puck should win that game. It's not an easy feat handling it on this kind of surface. It limits what you can do a lot.
- A deflection and a screen, only way to beat Price in that game. 1-0 Sens.
- Incredible push by #31 to save a Duchene shot off of a two on one.
- Max Pacioretty had to finish that. A puck slowly sliding to him with an open net. Golden opportunity.
- The only sign of life from the Habs is Brendan Gallagher tearing his way through the defence.
- Really bad turnover from Drouin. That's probably it for the game. 2-0 Sens.
- Make it a 3-0 final.
Highlight of the night
Adorable alert: Carey and Liv Price at the family skate yesterday pic.twitter.com/nGINVRhARJ— Scott Matla (@scottmatla) December 17, 2017
EOTP 3 Stars
The game was bad. How bad was it?