- We are off!
- Weber shot, just outside of the net.
- Shaw kicks it to get the puck into the net via a Ranger. - No Goal!
- Second two on one for Rangers, Price comes up big.
- Gallagher smile - I have missed that!
- TOUCHDOWN PACKERS!!!!! (sorry it just happened with 11 seconds left against the Cobwebs)
- Lundqvist sells that contact very well...
- Price just being Price.
- More Carey Price magic.
- WTF - That wasn’t really deserved.
- Intermission and time for a new pot of coffee.
- Second period starts as the first; Hudon-Plekanec-Lehkonen with a great shift in the Rangers zone.
- Power play Rangers.
- Rangers gets open chances; but Price puts on a goalkeeping class.
- l’Arttiste with a great effort.
- Another penalty for Montreal, at least Byron will be on the ice during this box play.
- Byron with a shorthanded chance, he is so fast I think the camera man lost the focus.
- l’Arttiste vs the King, I have seen that on some Frölunda practice before.
- Why is it that Refs rarely see something but the initial penalty, if something happens during the delayed call they never see it.
- Box play over. Now lets get going, please?
- Pacioretty, Druin and everything Lundqvist.
- Oh shit....
- Playoff de ja vu...
- Galchenyuk got a promotion to the top line, was that a mirage?
- Empty net.
- But no goals come from it
Highlight of the night
EOTP 3 Stars
3. This is what we’ve become
2. Agreeing with Lucic. Things must be bad.
1. They seemed to have forgotten that a high stick that draws blood is two more minutes, not two fewer.