For our new readers and members, the Top Six Minutes is a continuation of the discussion in the game thread. We try to keep it light and entertaining. Full recaps are up the morning after every game.
- Pacioretty-Drouin-Galchenyuk? Dear sweet lord please let them light the world on fire.
- Seconds in, and we've already had our first good-lord-Jonathan-Quick-where-are-you-going?? moment.
- Poor John Bartlett. He sounds awful.
- Montoya looks pretty sharp.
- I haven't seen that many regular season Habs games this season, but this definitely is the best ten minutes I think I've seen them play so far.
- Galchenyuk with a huge defensive backcheck. But didn't you know he's not defensively responsible?
- LORD BYRON. AND NOT EVEN ON A BREAKAWAY!!
- Oh dear. Tiffer is down, and it was Chucky's fault.
- Aaaaand back to the box he goes.
- Booooo. They were doing so well too.
- At least this game the Habs are first to the pucks and hustling. Unlike last game...
- Byron's having a pretty good game.
- Wrong bench, Chucky! :D
- Where has this Habs team been all season?
- On the other hand, this will mean nothing if you don't score some more, boys...
- They're really laying the praise on thick in this broadcast. Not that I mind, it makes a nice change.
- Al has been SO good thus far.
- The Habs do not look like a team that played last night.
- The end of that period was not terrific though.
- Where is Gallagher. Why did he go off looking like something hurt last time he left the ice. IMNOTPANICKINGWHATAREYOUTALKINGABOUT.
- The Habs are having trouble scoring goals, but sure, let's heap all the blame on the guy that regularly scores 30+ goals with very little help, why don't we.
- So the Habs were doing good. and then complete garbage happens.
- Boo that's definitely in. Why do the hockey gods hate this team.
- That was a lovely play by Mete.
- That on the other hand, that was a clusterf*ck.
- Gally is back, and the Kings scored. I am happy, but also deeply unamused.
- Poor Al Montoya. He deserved so much more than this.
- Welp. Everything is awful. The Habs are never gonna win again.
- Hat trick for Kempe.
- 5-1 loss.
- On to Anaheim.
Highlight of the night
EOTP 3 Stars