Montreal Canadiens News and Notes
- Dave Stubbs, formerly of the Montreal Gazette, was officially introduced as NHL.com's newest columnist and historian. He also shared some cool Canadiens memories in the video. [NHL]
- The Canadiens caught up with former Hab Sergio Momesso to talk life after hockey, and his path to working in radio. [Canadiens]
- Ex Canadiens COO Kevin Gilmore has acquired himself a new sort-term position with Barclays Sports and Entertainment, which operates the New York Islanders
- P.K. Subban is still raising boatloads of money for the Montreal Children's Hospital.
- Sven Andrighetto and the rest of Switzerland were celebrating Swiss National Day yesterday.
L'ex COO du CH, Kevin Gilmore, a obtenu un mandat de consultant à court term avec Barclays S&E qui opère le côté affaires des Islanders.— Renaud Lavoie (@renlavoietva) August 1, 2016
Subban's comedy gala raised $130,000 for the Montreal Children's Hospital Foundation— Аrpon Basu (@ArponBasu) August 2, 2016
Sven Andrighetto (@Andrighetto25) August 1, 2016
Around The League and Elsewhere
- Friend of EOTP @HockeyNinja was featured in Czech news talking about how Extraliga champions Liberec are using analytics [iSport.cz]
- The Columbus Blue Jackets managed to sign Sam Gagner for pretty excellent value [Blue Jackets]
- 10 Key questions facing the Philadelphia Flyers this offseason [Broad Street Hockey]
- Here's how Sidney Crosby did last year for the Penguins. Spoiler alert, he is still very good at hockey. [Pensburgh]