- Last time was a physically and emotionally draining game, here's hoping the Habs don't come out flat against a team like the Kings
- Also Habs...Please beat the Kings and make Milan Lucic cry
- Or make the loss not horrible to watch
- Puck hasn't even dropped and the Fox Sports broadcast already said Corey Price and that Pacioretty doesn't overwhelm people with skill
- Well that didn't take long for this game to go straight to hell.
- Less than 5 minutes in and the game has already made me contemplate breaking into the Bourbon County Stout, and I have to work at 7am.
- I just assume the Habs horrid luck against the Kings recently is payback for the '93 Stanley Cup final
- And now fake bad French accents from the Kings broadcast team, this first period has all the horrible things!
- First Habs shot of the game 9:56 of the 1st period
- First his skate blade and now his stick, Pacioretty is on pace to break every piece of equipment he has tonight.
- SUBBAN GOAL!
- *Throws a giant bag of confetti in the air to celebrate*
- Michael McCarron might be a rookie, but he isn't afraid of anyone in the NHL that much is clear.
- Mike Brown has as much self control as me at an all you can eat burger bar
- Is there such a thing as an all you can eat burger bar?
- Greg Pateryn has had enough of this nonsense in California
- "Elite" goalie Johnathan Quick nearly gifted Chucky a goal so maybe the Habs luck isn't all that bad
- THE EGG LINE IS ALIVE
- Tonight is not Max's night with a delay of game call(that probably shouldn't have been made).
- I thought I'd have more to say but the Kings have sucked all the fun out of this game like it was an 8am lecture on physics.
- Brendan Gallagher rings one off the cross bar and naturally the Kings go down the ice and score immediately
- I didn't even know Dwight King was still in the league
- I also hate to criticize Ben Scrivens because he's a nice guy, but WOOF
- Down 3-1 better take another penalty!
- Great penalty killing by the Habs once again, the season may be terrible but the PK is not.
- Lars Eller is a goddamn blessing and joy in this blight of a season
- I'm not sure what happened there but Scrivens making that final save made it look like he got shot with a cannonball.
- Net empty and not a single real scoring chance and the Habs lose...Again.
- TANK NATION ROLLS ON FRIENDS
EOTP 3 stars
3) The System
2) How about hoisting that golden ticket from the draft lottery?
1) Too selfish