Tonight's edition of the TSM is condensed, due to technical difficulties.
- Mike Condon was in need of a strong game after a rough month in January, and despite a pair of early goals the rookie netminder came up big when called upon.
- The Habs talked about needing to have an east-west offensive style to create goals, both of their goals came on plays where they forced Steve Mason to move laterally.
- Nuke the Habs powerplay, just dig up Oppenheimer, tell him the situation, put the Habs powerplay playbook in the New Mexico desert, and drop a nuke on it.
- Future Hab Wayne Simmonds is a hell of a player eh?
- I don't know why the Hockey Gods are so mad, but they're stabbing that Habs voodoo doll with a vengeance.
- Have a puppy
EOTP 3 Stars