For today's #1stHabsGoal I pick Chri...wait... no...Jarr...wait... drat.
At least the Habs will be facing Lindba...oh wait. Never mind. So Domingue is gonna get a shut out, isn't he. Don't mind me. I'm just going to sit in my corner, sadly watching all the Tinordi Duels.
- The Eller line looking good early. What else is new.
- The puck might be going up more than it is going in any other direction right now.
- Tinner looks good in...burgundy? Maroon? What colour even is the Coyotes' jersey officially?
- Ouch. Yeah that's about right.
- WHAT. A. PLAY. JDLFR man. JDLFR.
- Whatever happens now, at least Domingue won't have a shutout.
- It feels a little traitorous how much I appreciate Anthony Duclair...
- Flash and Eller looking pretty good making the Coyotes run around their own end, on their own powerplay.
- I would like Petry back. At once.
- Flash??? and Eller??? lead Habs forwards in ice time after one???
- Tinner :(
- Oh look! A powerplay! Let's do nothing with it! Although, to be fair, it had a few reasonably good moments.
- I love Mikkel Boedker a lot. But boy am I glad he did not score right there.
- Maaaybe don't crosscheck dudes in the face, Pateryn. But also, how was that a game misconduct...
- hAHAHAHAHAH that goal. This game. What a joke all around.
- AHHHH BYRON WHY (this just in, Byron maaay be a little quick!)
- Oh dear sweet lord. What WAS that.
- IS THAT...IS THAT. You guys Pacioretty and Eller just played a shift toge....
- Eller and Pacioretty are actually linemates. This is not a drill. I repeat, Eller and Pacioretty are linemates. This is not a drill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you hockey gods, for this, if literally nothing else.
- This is the losing that never ends. It goes on, and on, and on, my friends. sobbing
- WHY IS CONDON STILL IN THE NET.
- I give up.
- Good bye 67-81.
- I repeat, why hasn't MT pulled Condon yet. He's got no defence in front of him, and is having a spectacularly bad night. This is just ridiculous.
- Oh lord Pacioretty and DD are back together. Because that's going to fix things.
- Everything hurts.
EOTP 3 Stars
3. Can't be having that
2. Good analogy
1. The Tank Watch is back on!