- Well folks, your Montreal Canadiens may be facing elimination at this time tomorrow.
- Unless they find some way to score...
- David Desharnais is back! I'm not sure why that's exciting.
- If you look up stoic in the dictionary, there's a photo of Carey Price during national anthems.
- Tampa and their fans are nervous. That's a good sign, right?
- Stamkos and Callahan double up on Petry along the boards.
- Petry didn't blink an eye.
- Oh my F... Carey just made three consecutive pad saves. How does he do it?
- Another post for Subban.
- It's become painfully obvious that Coach Cooper has cracked Therrien's system.
- If there was any doubt that Bishop is a diver... Plekanec to the box.
- Markov out vs Stamkos. What do you think happened?
- Killorn makes it 1-0 Tampa.
- It's easy to blame Markov, but why not limit his minutes?
- Look no further than the New York Rangers series last year to Markov's struggles against teams that pride themselves on speed.
- Montreal not playing like a team that's going to win a game this series.
- Gallagher ate a stick. Some birthday cake. No penalty.
- Gallagher vs Drouin... that would be fun to watch.
- Habs powerplay in a nutshell: fail zone entry three times, dump it in, accidentally gain possession, give it to Subban, and... save/post/miss.
- That's it, the Galchenyuk jersey is going on. Desperate times...
- Where is the energy? Where is the hunger? Where's the desire?
- With the puck teetering on the goal line, Gally can't reach it.
- Gallagher unhappily punches the net cam.
- Weise point blank in the slot... nada.
- This whole shoot from anywhere and everywhere strategy may have worked against Andrew Hammond, but Ben Bishop is a different beast.
- It's going to take a perfect play or goalmouth scramble to beat him.
- Petry. Another post.
- Tampa hasn't had a shot in 12 minutes. But Montreal hasn't exactly looked dangerous.
- Ref blows the play dead with the puck sitting in blue paint, unattended.
- Desharnais' been getting better as the game wears on.
- Galchenyuk showing some life. Maybe, just maybe...
- It took 19 minutes, but the Bolts finally get a shot.
- For a guy who's 9 feet tall, Bishop sure does get hurt often.
- Markov saves the day with a block after the forward hang him and PK out to dry.
- This is beginning to feel a lot like Game 1.
- Double OT anyone?
- Here come the Habs!
- Stamkos to the box for tripping.
- I'm out of powerplay jokes.
- Lightning fans remember that they're supposed to boo Subban for no reason whatsoever.
- Pacioretty's turn to hang his head in the box.
- JDLR and Plekanec 2-on-1 shorthanded... Nope.
- OH MY GALLY! 1-1! Happy Birthday!
- Somehow Gallagher beat out skyscraper Boyle and skyscraper Bishop.
- Boyle point blank? Priced.
- Now this is the Montreal I remember. Amazing what a goal will do.
- Anxious moments with just over a minute left...
- Heartbreaker folks.
- Johnson makes it 2-1 with 0.7 seconds left.
- Well, it's been fun.
EOTP 3 Stars
3. Molson does not approve:
2. Let's get #microfracture trending again:
1. Cue the brooms. Fans want Therrien swept out, too: