- Can we rename the Molson Cup after Carey Price already?
- Have to think the crowd gives Josh Gorges some love tonight.
- Jacob de la Rose makes his NHL debut tonight.
- Will he get more than 5 minutes of ice time?
- Buffalo has lost 14 straight!?
- Don't let the Habs hear that!
- Carey Price hasn't allowed a goal against in 153:03.
- Buffalo has only scored 94 goals this season. So...
- Imagine if Tyler Myers was a forward?
- Some great players have worn #25 for Montreal.
- Like Chad Kilger.
- That didn't take long. Shutout streak over. 1-0 Buffalo.
- Patrick Kaleta suckers Prust into a holding minor.
- HOLY JUMPIN'! PRUST just had his shift of the year.
- Weise tried to capture that Myers magic. No dice.
- Clearly Marc Bergevin is assessing his options for upcoming trades.
- He'll need to move a kid if he's going to improve the club for a Cup run.
- Matt Moulson scores because I didn't dress him in my hockey pool tonight.
- When it comes to putting it in the net, Gallagher's puck to body ratio is about even.
- Moulson, you're killing me. 3-1 Buffalo.
- Alright, it was actually off Beaulieu's skate so our old friend Gionta's gets credit.
- Sekac saw a shift with Plekanec and Pacioretty at the end of the first.
- Let's see if it sticks.
- Myers trips Desharnais, PP ensues and...
- You'll have better results searching #food on Instagram.
- Gorges & Gallagher battling it out in front of the net.
- Subban is an artist.
- Not sure what would be more surprising in the third: Weise still on the 1st line or dropped from it.
- Habs play the Bruins on Sunday. Just what the doctor ordered!
- Desharnais officially reunited with Pacioretty.
- Plekanec shifting with the GGies.
- Let's see that vintage third period sorcery!
- OHH DAVEY!
- Taps home a spectacular Weise redirection in front of the net.
- No distinct kicking motion. 3-2 and we have a game, folks!
- And the fans come alive in the Bell Centre.
- How is Kaleta still in the NHL? Kreider-like crash into Price.
- Enroth isn't used to having this much goal support.
- He's been good. Real good.
- Habs keep top shelf glove side on Enroth.
- Too bad they keep missing the net by miles.
- Habs pressing. You feel that? It's coming!
- Or not. Sorry. Enrothed.
EOTP 3 Stars
3. At least 6.
2. This has been a legitimate problem for years!
1. The Montreal Globetrotters: