- Your Montreal Canadiens have been healthy this year.
- How quickly things change.
- Gonchar, Emelin and Galchenyuk (flu) join Parenteau on the sidelines.
- The lone long straw in all of this? Jarred Tinordi is back.
- Roberto Luongo's flow.
- Already on one leg, Subban receives a slew foot. No call.
- Uncle Markov diffuses the ensuing 2-on-1 with some nifty stick work.
- Subban on one foot is still better than 90% of the league.
- Prust, De La Rose and Weise sustaining decent pressure in the offensive zone.
- That'll be a great 4th line if and when the forwards are healthy again.
- Wouldn't Shawn Thornton just LOVE it if Florida made the playoffs over Boston.
- This game has zero-zero tie written all over it.
- Tinordi building a highlight reel with a big shot block and hit in open ice.
- Gallagher scores the Gallagherest goal.
- 1-0 Habs. That's the only goal support Price needs, right?
- Florida called for putting it over the glass.
- Why are the Habs so bad at gaining the zone on the powerplay?
- Who needs six defensemen? We've got Carey Price to dangle in the corners.
- Gallagher! Again! The second most Gallagherest goal of the game.
- And boy oh boy, Subban leading up to that goal? Looked like $9M to me.
- 2-0.. scratch that.
- Ugly redirect finds its way behind Price.
- Eller on a partial break, stops, dishes a sweet drop pass to Plekanec.
- Nothing comes of it.
- Luongo just got a chest full of Gally.
- Gallagher on pace for his first career 20 goal season.
- Pacioretty's assist on Gally's first goal gives him 50 points this season. And counting.
- Tinordi catches Fleischmann along the boards with an awkward hit.
- Alex Petrovic immediately drops the gloves.
- Decent bout but Petrovic gets the final two punches in. The last one of which came while Tinordi was already down.
- He may have to answer for the one later. We'll see.
- In other news, nice to have another guy who can fight to take the pressure off of Prust.
- How did Montreal end up with the extra 2 minutes on that?
- Yuck. Kampfer scores his first goal in nearly 3 years.
- 2-2. Cue the hat-trick?
- If I had to describe Sekac in one word: Sneaky.
- Subban has looked a lot better as this game goes on. Amazing what adrenaline will do.
- Overtime looming, Panthers pressing.
- Habs secure at least a point and help the Panthers close in on the Bruins.
- Gallagher is all over the ice tonight.
- Sekac's backchecking tonight has been Selke worthy.
- Florida ices it late in the overtime.
- Habs lose the faceoff.
- Shots are 39-21 for Montreal. Luongo came to play.
- And we're headed to a shootout!
- Desharnais... POST!
- Huberdeau... SAVE BY PRICE!
- Pacioretty... SCORES!!! Such speed. Very snipe. Wow.
- Boyes... SAVE!
- Gallagher... NOPE.
- Bjugstad... GOAL. Oh no...
- PK Subban... GLOVE SAVE by Lu.
- Jokinen... SAVE!
- Plekanec... STOPPED. Is it over yet?
- Barkov... NADA!
- Markov?... Sigh...
- Bolland... Oh please... No. No. Stop. Whyyy.
- Panthers win.
EOTP 3 Stars
3. Conspiracy theory?
2. Two of three players out of their natural position though?
1. We have demotion anxiety.