- The Oilers are in on the McDavid sweepstakes so this will be an easy win tonight.
- Yeah right.
- Watching Jeff Petry closely tonight, a potential trade target.
- Marc Bergevin can never have too many defensemen.
- Hard not to like the Bournival - De La Rose - Thomas line.
- If only they can grace the scoresheet.
- PK doesn't agree with the call but I do. Have to hit the puck or it's a trip.
- De La Rose on the penalty kill. Impressive confidence from Therrien.
- Thomas gets a shift with Pacioretty and Desharnais as play resumes 5-on-5.
- It took seven minutes, but the Habs are applying some pressure.
- Comments in the game thread all over Emelin/Eller trade rumors.
- Eller's value is at a low right now. Hold onto him and let him dominate the playoffs.
- Emelin on the other hand... #FreeTinordi.
- Subban just got Klinkhammered.
- Hard to believe Beaulieu is still seeking his first NHL goal.
- Speaking of first NHL goals... CHRISTIAN THOMAS! [GIF]
- 1-0 Habs. You can follow the rookie on Twitter: @cpt97
- Jacob De La Rose's assist on the goal is his first point of his career, too.
- HABBY BIRTHDAY GALCHENYUK!
- 2-0 Habs. P.K. Subban gift-wrapped that pass.
- Petry really wants to play for the Habs.
- 2-1. Hendricks tips in Petry's shot.
- Habs PP! Plekanec pings one off the post, but no goals.
- That was ugly. Nugent-Hopkins ugly.
- 2-2. Just when I was going toss Tokarski a compliment.
- Habs were up 2-0 against Phoenix a little while back with Dustin in net too.
- This just in: De La Rose is really good.
- #JDLFR nearly scores after kicking the puck to his stick and splitting the D.
- Powerplay Habs thanks to that second effort.
- Period ends 2-2 with Edmonton pressing. Habs need to step it up in the third.
- Montreal has Edmonton right where they want them, right?
- Reviewing a puck that hit the outside of the net...
- Tokarski has been swimming in his crease tonight.
- That was a waste of time. No goal for the Oilers.
- Emelin DOES NOT want to get traded to Edmonton. Cracks Yakupov in open ice.
- No contact to Yakupov's head, Emelin got him on the knee. [GIF]
- It's a bad sign when Pacioretty is trying to pass it to Desharnais.
- SHOOT, buddy. SHOOT!
- Galchenyuk has all the moves tonight. Could use more finish.
- Plek is pissed. Nets a penalty for high sticking.
- Bad timing for a penalty with Montreal mounting pressure.
- Nugent-Hopkins called for grabbing the biscuit. Eller looked on hungrily.
- 4-on-4. Go-go-gadget Subban!
- With Desharnais streaking down the other wing, Max made the right decision.
- 3-2 Habs. Subban and Markov draw assists on Pacioretty's
- Dustin Tokarski just made a save that will have Pierre McGuire squeeing for weeks.
- Did Tokarski just make ANOTHER unbelievable save?
- Sure did! With a little help from the crossbar.
- Derek Roy gets some revenge on Emelin for Yakupov.
- Roy was the first (only?) guy to stand up for Nail after the Emelin hit.
- Plek wins the faceoff with his glove. That's a no-no.
- Big penalty kill here with 3 minutes to play.
- Empty Net? Doesn't Matter. Had Pleks.
- Nugent-Hopkins ties it with seconds left. And we're on to...
- You don't want to know.
EOTP 3 Stars
3. I don't get the reference, but you sure did!
2. I'm a sucker for word play:
1. Spot on:
Making history! Thomas' first NHL goal:
Don't think. Shoot.