- If you could acquire any one player before the NHL Trade Deadline, who would it be?
- Safe it say it won't be Martin Brodeur.
- When Weise, Prust and Thomas are three of your four RWs, you know a trade is coming.
- Bournival's wheels have been limited by injuries this season. If he gets going again, look out.
- The Beaulieu - Gonchar pairing doesn't get enough praise. They've been quietly efficient.
- Emelin - Gilbert on the other hand...
- The #MalholtraWatch is on. Still hasn't scored his first as a Canadien. His time will come, right?
- Price makes it look so easy but you can tell he's wondering if it's going to be another barrage.
- I'll give the Habs and Rangers this, they sure know how to move a puck up and down the ice. Too bad neither team seems interested in putting it in the net.
- Subban and Kreider had a dance behind the play. No replay, thanks SN.
- 4-on-4 play so you know Pacioretty and Plekanec will be free of Weise.
- Kreider and PK step out of the box and Kreider drops the gloves. PK? PK smiles.
- Habs PP coming up with Kreider hot in the box.
- WAIT WHAT. How Subban get a penalty too? Maybe we shouldn't be surprised.
- Carey Price doing Carey Price things.
- These teams don't like each other.
- If Prust fights Kreider tonight, my night will be made.
- Weise misses a gaping net.
- No Prust. I said Kreider. Not Glass! Sigh.
- Ohhh Boy! Replay shows Subban would have dropped 'em with Kreider. It's not over, folks!
- Reviewing the Weise shot, it crosses the line but not completely. Lucky Lundqvist.
- Upon further review, the NHL needs to fix these close calls. Install a cameras in the crossbar if you have to.
- We'd all love to see Subban sock Kreider, but it'd be a bad trade off. The more Subban's on the ice, the better.
- Habs start the second period shorthanded. Don't even ask my why.
- Beaulieu runs into Rick Nash and topples like a dandelion.
- Nash gets two for interference. These refs, I tell ya.
- Fun Fact: When Pacioretty misses the net I whisper his name angrily. Pacioretty.
- Eller gets two minutes for finishing his check and being Lars Eller.
- Martin St. Louis beats Price, but not the bar.
- This game might have more penalties than the All-Star game had goals.
- Nash, 28 goals this year, gets a shorthanded breakaway... it's going in, right?
- Price flexes the poke check.
- Even the Canadiens.com crew is stretching for highlights tonight. Jesper Fast puns and all.
- Brendan Gallagher gets stood up between the benches and what does he do?
- He gets the puck back immediately, drives to the slot and gets two shots on net.
- So Martin St. Louis' shot just tight-roped Price's shoulder. I kid you not.
- Marc Staal is hunting hobbits.
- This game is headed to quadruple overtime.
- MAX PACIORETTY! No more whispers here.
- 1-0 Habs with 4 minutes to play.
- Harmless shot, but Pacioretty cleverly uses Ryan McDonagh as a screen.
- HOW MANY EMPTY NETS ARE WE GOING TO MISS!?
- Pacioretty missed, Galchenyuk missed. At this rate, Price will have to take matters into his own mitts.
- SHUTOUT! We can all say it now.
EOTP 3 Stars
3. My thoughts exactly re: Subban's penalty.
2. Toilet humor. Never fails.
1. It's 2015. We can do better!
How did PK Subban get 2 minutes for this?
You be the judge: Is it a goal?
Price is superhuman: