Montreal Canadiens Links
Good morning, hope your Saturday is started off with a coffee and some reruns, let's go...
Around the NHL
- From the Water is Wet Files: Alex Ovechkin doesn't think much of plus/minus. Next you'll tell me that PJ Stock doesn't think that the statistics capture everything a player brings to his team.
- From the Boring is Jets Files: Julien Brouilette was signed to a one year two way contract by Winnipeg.
- Did you ever want to have a crash course in the Cleveland Barons? Look no further as TSN's BarDown looks at two glorious seasons of hockey in Clevo, the city that produced One Life Crew.
- Seriously that Dave Bidini - Barenaked Ladies feud that has James Mirtle as its catalyst is a serious sight to behold.
- Some of the teams with the worst off-season moves (according to Kevin McGran of the Toronto Star): the Montreal Canadiens and the Minnesota Wild. Some of the teams with the best off-season moves: the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Washington Capitals. This must be a report from Earth-616 or something.