Montreal Canadiens Links
- The Subban contract watch continues. There's even a live countdown to the looming arbitration.
- Can the Habs make a case AGAINST P.K. Subban if they make it to arbitration? Probably not, but we might as well have some fun with it. I hear he likes to kick puppies for fun, and has an affinity for stealing toffee from toddlers. Also, rumour has it his father smells of elderberries.
- In case you assumed otherwise, the Stanley Cup in which PK Subban and Seth Rogen drank from was indeed a replica. Big shocker.
- That didn't stop a few debbie downers from driving home the point. Seth Rogen seems to have taken the nitpicking in stride.
- Who will assume the leadership role now that Gionta and Gorges are gone? Mathias Brunet chimed in earlier this month. (French)
- Here's the story of Mike Weaver, the epitome of an NHL journeyman.
- Former Habs prospect Brady Vail is looking for a fresh start. He'll get his chance with the Carolina Hurricanes.
- The newest Bulldog Jake Dowell has a tragic story, take a look at the his E:60 feature; Flip of the Coin.
Around the League
- The Winnipeg Jets are a budget team, but they're not spending their money wisely.
- Tomas Tatar and the Detroit Red Wings have come to terms on a three-year deal.
- Kyle Dubas strikes again. The Maples Leafs have signed Daniel Winnik to a one-year deal.
- James Reimer plans to return to Toronto with aspirations of taking over the starting job, despite his previous disagreements with coach Carlyle..
- The state of Arizona is starting to produce hockey players.
- A Flyers fan celebrated her 104th birthday in a very special way, check out the video.