Montreal Canadiens News
- Despite the loss, the coach isn't panicking. Price, predictably, never panics.
- Arpon Basu took at Brendan Gallagher's impact on the Habs.
- Andrew will be on the radio this morning at 7:15. Here's the link.
- As for Laura, she will be on BT Montreal tomorrow. Make sure to tune in at 8 a.m.
- Schools should just avoid 'wear your jersey to school' days, nothing good comes from it.
- Ex-NHL referee Paul Stewart thinks the non-call when Subban moved the net in the dying seconds of game three was the right move.
- Don't honk after a Habs victory, or else you may end up with a hefty fine.
- Montreal loves that Montreal loves the Habs...(A very good read)
- Douglas Murray was a disaster yesterday, except when he leveled Goon Thornton.
- Therrien thought Murray did a decent job. Sigh...
- Josh Gorges doesn't mind that the referees have put away their whistles.
- Dale Weise is really enjoying his time in Montreal, which should come as no surprise considering how hockey crazy the town is come playoffs.
News and Notes from Around the League
- Dirk Hoag is retiring as the managing editor of On The Forecheck. Dirk put in nearly a decade's worth of time on the site. Good luck Dirk!
- Joe Haggerty is probably the worst sportswriter in the world. His recent confusing article has been the target of much deserved ridicule.
- Randy Carlyle was extended by the Maple Leafs (my reaction). PPP is rattled with good reason, and you can view the sadness here.
- Bruce Arthur wonders what it takes to get fired as head coach of the Leafs.
- Broad Street Hockey took a look at Paul Holmgren's best moves as GM of the Flyers.