- Win or lose, Ginette Reno makes everything alright.
- I lied, I want a win.
- Oh boy, the first time the S.S. Murray touched the puck it was an icing. Although any ship accumulates rust while it's on a dry dock, so we'll have to give him the benefit of the doubt.
- Thomas Vanek is playing with Plekanec, which I think is a good thing. The whole Pacioretty/Desharnais experiment worked on the PP, but not 5 on 5.
- Doesn't matter had Pleks.
- I'm not sure how P.K. Subban got a penalty for hitting Vanek, but he will have his revenge.
- REVENGE!!!! All hail the Subban.
- Give Subban all the money. What you're thinking right now is that we should give him a lot of money. That's not what I said. Give him all the money.
- The Bruins are down 2-0 midway through the second. This is dangerous, because pretty sure Thornton will do a voodoo goon dance on the bench and magically make them better.
- Torey Krug just took a shot and he didn't score. That's weird, because he said the Bruins knew how to beat Price. The book is out!
- Word to the wise, the best way to beat a goalie is generally to shot where he is not. So don't bother buying any of the new books that seem to come out in every playoff series.
- The Canadian Bruins Corporation is doing a great job describing the frustration from a Boston point of view. Those poor Bruins, they never get enough credit.
- I don't care how easily replaceable 4th liners are, I'm on team Weise and you should be too. #DiazWho?
- Bournival is playing like a man possessed. Great stuff from the rookie.
- It's funny, you heard a lot of talk about Crosby not scoring in the playoffs, but little to nothing about both Marchand and Krejci being held goalless. Go figure.
- Can we start talking about how terrible Tuukka Rask is against the Habs? Like a mix between Ocean's twelve and a Rob Ford PR campaign.
- Patrice Bergeron is a wizard. That's the only explanation on how he managed to tip that shot to beat Price.
- Well, I'm DEFINITELY comfortable with this 3-1 lead heading into the third. Protecting a two goal lead for 20 minutes, how hard can it be?
- As long as the Habs don't sit back to start the third we'll be fine.
- Seriously, we'll be fine. They won't sit back to start the third.
- Alright, here we go! Third period!
- ....god damn it.
- Subban just dusted a Bruins player off his shoulder. Jay Z would be proud.
- CBC should just start saying "we" whenever they refer to the Bruins. It went from thinly veiled cheering to outright hopes that Boston will tie the game. I guess that's what we should expect from a publicly funded media group...
- Kudos to Mike Weaver. Your efforts will not soon be forgotten.
- The Bruins charging Carey Price because they can't beat him cleanly? Colour me shocked. Shocked I tell you.
- Emelin taking a very risky run at Marchand with less than ten minutes left, and the Habs are nursing a lead? Yeah.
- Oh no, it's happening again.
- NOPE! Not this time Boston. I guess Thornton was out of super motivation juice.
Subban is better than your favourite hockey player
Weise is nice