Montreal Canadiens Links
- The dirty stuff from last night first: The Derek Dorsett headbutt. The John Moore dirty hit.
- Dorsett also sprayed the Habs flag kid before the game. Talk about being a shitty person.
- Weaver wasn't impressed with Dorsett's shenanigans.
- The good stuff: Galchenyuk's tipped goal. One of Tokarski's great saves.
- The Habs believe they can rally.
- Take a look at an interesting exchange between Patrice Bergeron and P.K. Subban in round two. Bergeron happened to be mic'd up.
- Subban is in the finals of the NHL 15 cover vote. He'll be facing the aforementioned Bergeron.
- Carey Price practiced in full equipment yesterday, although
- The Stanley Cup playoffs are not the first time Dustin Tokarski has faced major pressure.
- Don't look now, but Rene Bourque is now tied for second in playoff scoring.
- He also scored a 5 minute major for his crosscheck on that scumbag Derek Dorsett's empty head at the end of the game.
- There have been some whispers that Dalton Thrower is close to signing an ELC with the Habs.
- There was a cancer fund-raiser honouring Michael Farber which raised nearly $600K. Good stuff.
- Subban made Pierre McGuire incredibly jealous last night.
GIF of the day:
News and notes from around the league
- A KHL arena in Ukraine was attacked and partially set on fire.
- The St.Louis Blues have hired goalie coach Jim Corsi.
- The robots are coming for our Zamboni drivers, and they must be stopped.
- The Blue Jackets have extended coach Todd Richards with a 2 year contract.
- There have been some shakeups in Caps land, take a look.