Montreal Canadiens News
- Is there any other kind right now?
- PPP is bitter their team is out of the playoffs, therefore writing anti-Canadiens propaganda
- (Actually more of a well-reasoned criticism of all the annoying Kreider talk.)
- Dave Lozo thinks this injury has spelled the end for the Canadiens.
- Cam Charron, meanwhile, doesn't think Canadiens fans should necessarily panic.
- The Habs are heading to MSG down 2-0, but there is reason for optimism, Brian Wilde writes.
- Bruce Arthur discusses the team's Game 2 performance, and the challenge ahead.
- Chris Boucher breaks down the team's performance in the playoffs so far.
News and Notes from Around the NHL
- Dan Murphy and Dmitri Filipovic look at Alain Vigneault and Dale Weise from a Canucks perspective, and whether Vancouver fans should grieve their departures.
- Evan Sporer looks at how Vigneault has rebranded the Rangers' play in his image since taking over, as evidenced by Game 1 against Montreal.
- If you like analytic hockey reading, here's a series of good recent links on that front.
- It doesn't look like Jonas Hiller will be back in Anaheim, as he felt he wasn't trusted late in the year.
- The St. Louis Blues re-signed Brian Elliott to a three-year deal, which means that Ryan Miller won't be back.