This is a wine-free edition seeing as it's noon on the west coast, and even I draw the line somewhere sometimes.
- The Jets had SEVEN shots on Price in the first four minutes of the game. The Habs had ZERO shots. Which set the stage for yet another game where apparently Carey Price is a one-man team.
- Well, Price and Gallagher.
- Gallagher has an enormous target on his head, and he's in every goalie's crease, and everybody's grill, smiling the whole way. Can everybody care as much as he does, please?
- The Jets showed up to compete. Simply put. The Habs showed up at about the end of the first period.
- Montoya and Bogosian are horrible, rotten bastards. And Montoya needs a haircut.
- 20 seconds should have been added to the clock at the end. What an absolute frigging joke on Gallagher.
- The refs put away their whistles and did a piece of crap, joke of a job in the final three minutes.
- Gallagher's on his own out there. Can we please understand that everyone is gunning for this guy, and step up already?
- No points today for the Habs. Just one point on the weekend.
- Our power play was garbage.
- Douglas Murray was not awful today.
- We only scored twice the whole weekend. Well, three times. That's NOT ENOUGH.
- The officiating was garbage. Putrefaction.
- I probably should have had a drink.
More from Eyes On The Prize