- A potential full game of Pacioretty-Galchenyuk-Gallagher?
- Ditto for Beauflow in the lineup, about time the team corrected for a demotion that never ought to have happened. A pity Weaver had to suffer a brain injury for it to happen though. You can want a guy in the lineup but shouldn't wish ill will on anyone to be injured.
- No Eller gave me a sinking feeling about the game, you're facing a team that's 2nd overall in the Western Conference and your only other tough-minutes Centre is on the shelf? Eesh.
- Mr. Beliveau's No. 4 will be behind the nets all season at the Bell Centre and the patch on the team jerseys will be there as well. As it should be.
- Yeah someone must have burst into my place and cut 50 onions up or something. Bravo Canadiens.
- Price isn't human sometimes.
- Why did you even need a review on that?
- We need a Sven Andrighetto slapshot goal just so we can use #GhettoBlaster on twitter.
- Markov with the first cringe-inducing giveaway of the game!
- Power play! Good thing there wasn't any real damage to Prust, high sticks when the player isn't wearing a visor always make me nervous.
- Why rotate the PP forwards that much? Stick to two sets of forwards, too disruptive to have that many changes.
- The Sportsnet stats guy and I must be distantly related, he decides to note that No. 51 hasn't an even-strength goal in 51 games. That's my kind of weird stat.
- I thought only the Habs players embellished.
- Radim Vrbata sounds like a Star War Bounty Hunter name.
- Gonchar with the 2nd giveaway to give me grey hair tonight.
- Beaulieu back in the lineup leads to good things, two consecutive shifts of offensive zone control and quality chances due to mobile defencemen contributing to he play.
- This team has missed Bournival's forechecking
- Whoa, Whoa, WHOA, they call penalties when Gallagher is taken down?
- 5-on-3 for Montreal? Slap on the extra padding Vancouver, Subban slappers are coming.
- Sportsnet trying to gin up controversy about no Captain on the Habs this season, because Sportsnet.
- We return with a 5-on-3 for 1:03 to start the 2nd.
- As always, takes way too long for Subban to get into a shooting position when they have a 5-on-3 and all the flexibility in the world to make sure he's set up there early.
- No dice on 5-on-3 or 5-on-4, but they're generating chances at least.
- You can tell Desharnais gets it a little bit about what he needs to improve, he's shooting the puck tonight.
- Why haven't we already designated Bournival-Desharnais-Parenteau the Q Line? Ah I know why, as recommended by Rob Elbaz on the Twitterverse, let them be known as "Les Boys"
- Galchenyuk passes better on his belly than most of the team standing up.
- BRENDAN GALLAGHER! He opens a sneaky snap shot from traffic! 1-0 Habs as the camera focuses on a very proud Elise Beliveau!
- If we can find a way to draw energy from Gallagher's smile we will have the means to travel to other planets.
- Vancouver on pace to block 40 shots halfway through the game, that's a lot of ice packs.
- Gallagher referred to as "streaky", like every other scorer in the NHL that isn't an Art Ross contender.
- Power play!
- Puke, Markov is really having an Old Man Game. Vancouver ties it 1-1 on a tip-in from Dorsett.
- Galchenyuk could charge me to watch him stickhandle.
- Bieksa is an ass.
- The goal posts are a cruel mistress, another sexy PK from Plekanec and Pacioretty.
- Always nice to know other teams make silly icings.
- So close for Andrighetto, the Habs puck luck is not in the building tonight.
- Sportsnet does their contractually obligated questioning of Subban's commitment to playing and his D.
- Beaulieu hasn't even played 8 minutes tonight?
- There is a Berlin Wall between the save percentages of Miller(.904) and Price(.919) on the season, but they are apparently close to equal according to Sportsnet because of wins. Yeesh.
- And as i say this, Miller makes more saves. Dammit.
- To the surprise of no one who watches him play, Galchenyuk is looking very good at the middle of the ice.
- Always been a Markov fan but he's not having a good time reining in the puck tonight.
- Power play! Let's see if they can get one in Vancouver's net now.
- "Almost" is your Word of the Day.
- Tomas Plekanec! on a slick feed from Andrighetto, who now has 2 points in 2 games! 2-1 Canadiens!
- Habs forcing the Canucks into their own end for a minute and a half to prevent them from pulling Miller is something we haven't seen at all this season. It would be nice to see more of it as well.
- With one second left on the clock, Max Pacioretty into the empty net for number 13 on the season.
- It seems the new lines were just what the Habs needed, let's hope we see them stick together if they get into trouble later.
- Beaulieu should probably play more than 11 minutes in the next game though.
The Three Stars:
Andrighetto sets up Pleky: