- I see Patches skating. He is definitely Wolverine.
- What is it with Eller and the Sens? Got injured during a playoff series against them, scored the goal that sparked a memorable comeback against them, returning from an injury against them…
- This is my first TSM, so can I get a Andrighetto hattrick Montreal?
- "He was caught watching his pass." No he wasn't SN. Please stop repeating it a hundred times.
- Sekac draws a penalty and Subban turns up. The pressure lasts just until Montreal's actual PP starts up.
- And a SHG for the Sens. Carey Price wants that back. I want to bleach my brain.
- Montreal has scored 11 goals in the first period - good for 30th place in the NHL. Make it 12 now (still in last place though).
- Goal Prust! Number 8 is our new sniper?
- Stupid Karlsson and his stupid Swedish face. And his stupid sucky team.
- The Sens are outhitting us, yet they also seem to be end up on the ice a lot more than the Habs. Weird.
- The Habs got a goal and promptly called it in for the rest of the period. Thankfully, Price didn't.
- Did you know Ceci is pronounced CC?
- Emelin kept the puck in Ottawa's zone despite taking a couple of good hits. He was actually creating a scoring chance!
- The first period is finally over. The rare Beaulieu-Andrighetto sighting made it all worth it.
- My first TSM and the Habs are 1-0! :D
- Carey Price is an absolute troll. "Merry Christmas Ottawa" indeed.
- The return of Bro-lieu. Kid's had a couple of really good shifts and hopefully points will follow.
- The Habs are sustaining pressure and the Sens have iced the puck? Is it opposite day?
- "The heavy-leg Senators are being led by Legwand". Hehe.
- Sekac had a very nice chance of a Gryba turnover. Gryba's still a piece of feces for his hit on Eller.
- Tic-tac-toe! Gallagher GOAL!
- 67 to 27 to 11. This is our first line baby!
- Breakaway Sens. Ain't getting past Price though.
- The Sens are an annoying more-goony, less-skilled version of the Boston Bruins. And that's saying something.
- Gonchar seems to be having a hell of a game. The Russian machine never breaks.
- Pleky's in the sin bin and the Habs will start the 3rd on the penalty kill. Eff…
- Well at least we got out of that period with a lead.
- "Michel Therrien really doesn't care how they win". Don't we know it?
- It can't be stated enough how good Max Pacioretty is on the PK. And to think, the Habs drafted him and Subban in the same draft. IN THE SAME DRAFT!
- Speaking of Subban, he just walked right in to take that shot on Lehner. Pity Lehner had to make the save.
- Calm yourself Hoffman, you didn't have to fall down that dramatically.
- Habs kill the penalty but it's all Sens in the third. Montreal's doing it's very Montreal-esque thing of being outshot to high heaven before finding the odd stretch pass that connects.
- Good pressure by 67-27-11-79-76, followed by a Subbanian Spinorama.
- Loving the 'Carey-Carey-Carey' chants in the Bell Centre, after his point blank save.
- YES GRYBA TOOK A PENALTY! Eller has to score now to make it all the more poetically just (which will never happen because he'll never be put on the power play).
- Why are we still dumping the puck on a power play? Just why?
- Galchenyuk took a stick to the face. He's going to be loosing a couple of teeth for sure.
- Yup, Montreal's power play is still beyond awful. And as I write this, the Sens take a Too Many Men On The Ice penalty. Hehe.
- PLEKY PP GOAL!!! The turtleneck assassin strikes again.
- And make it 4-1 for the Habs, as Pacioretty and Emelin set up Galchenyuk's goal.
- Is Max Pacioretty awesome or is Max Pacioretty awesome?
- One good play does not a good defensemen make, but Emelin was pretty sick on that play.
- We beat the Sens! We beat the Sens! We beat the Sens!
EOTP Three Stars
3. I prefer Gallioretyuk.
2. Yeah, suck it!
1. Hope everyone's enjoying their Christmas parties!