It's fun to see a first period in which the Habs were clearly out played and yet they have the lead and the pressure clearly seems to be on the Kings. Is this how other teams felt in those other Montreal games this season?
The shots! My god the shots! If only there was a body like Bryan Allen to block those shots the Canadiens would be winning!
I know Dustin Penner is no longer with the Kings, but in his honour I ate a big stack of pancakes before this game. Also in his honour I hurt myself while eating them. My stomach feels distended.
Kings broadcast team had me really really worried and confused because they said Pacioretty left the ice after a blatantly uncalled high stick. However it was Parenteau who was the victim. I'll keep you updated.
Sekac might have scored that goal, but my narrative of the night works better with Subban scoring. Re-writing history how I feel it should go. Just like a man.
|08:16||MTL||PPG - P.K. Subban (8) Wrist shot - ASST: Tomas Plekanec (13)||1 - 0 MTL|
|03:53||MTL||P.K. Subban Boarding - 2 min against Dustin Brown|
|08:12||LAK||Drew Doughty Interference - 2 min against Max Pacioretty|
|10:21||MTL||Pierre-Alexandre Parenteau Hi-sticking - 2 min against Brayden McNabb|
|19:55||LAK||Jeff Carter Interference - 2 min against Jiri Sekac|
In This Stream
More From Eyes On The Prize
- After a quarter of the season, and a year after a transformation, what have we learned about the Montreal Canadiens?
- How much longer can Samuel Montembeault keep this up?
- EPR: Heineman — and Dichow — hit the scoresheet
- Links: It’s decision time for Juraj Slafkovský’s development
- CTT: Hutson continues his record-breaking pace, Farrell hitting his stride
- Laval loses again in inexcusable fashion