- Bryan Allen might have the mumps. I can't wait to see what other old time problems the NHL encounters next. Possibly consumption, or even trench foot.
- Carey Price won the Carey Price award for the month. As is tradition.
- Galchenyuk on to start the game vs Kopitar. Now that's what I call a real test.
- If a tree boards Dustin Brown in the forest, and no one is around...who claps?
- "Yeah, let's hire a guy who clearly doesn't like the Hab,s and struggles to keep up with what's going on with the play. A perfect successor to Garry Galley!" - How Jason York got his job.
- Subban > Doughty.
- That's not to say Doughty is no good. He's a King! But he definitely submits to Emperor Subban.
- Jake Muzzin almost scored on the powerplay. That was close. What he needed there, was to be PK Subban. Then he would have scored.
- In 2005 some idiot named Marc Dumont wrote an online rant about how the Canadiens missed the mark when they drafted Carey Price instead of Gilbert Brule. Man, that guy must feel like an idiot right about now.
- The Canadiens haven't had a shot attempt since their goal. Godspeed Carey.
- There have been 3 offensive zone starts for the Habs so far. One came from a powerplay, the other two were off Kings icings.
- Even strength shot attempt by Max Pacioretty. Not a shot on net, but close enough. Drink!
- Jeff Carter just got 2 minutes for being the first guy to hit a Habs player after the obvious missed penalty on Parenteau shortly beforehand.
- Let's take a quick look at the fancystats so far this ga...OH MY GOD. DO NOT LOOK AT THE FANCY STATS SO FAR IN THIS GAME. The horror! The horror!
- Montreal just scored a second powerplay goal. If they were Costanza, they'd leave the room right now.
- It was nice of McNabb to help out with just the tip.
- Emperor Subban strikes again. Maybe RDS won't mercilessly shit on him after the game tonight with absolutely no evidence to back up their complaints. Maybe.
- Manny Malhotra has his first point as a member of the Habs. Huzzah!
- Alright, get your shit together Mr.Parenteau.
- Where's the Queen these days? No matter the answer, it's the wrong one. She should be knighting Carey Price for his staunch defense of the realm.
- Desharnais' line is being shredded like a hamster in a wood chipper.
- Justin Williams, may a million fleas from a thousand camels infest your underwear drawer.
- Emelin is leading all d-men in ice time. #JustTherrienThings
- Carey Price just let a goal in that was deflected by Markov about 2 feet in front of him. Terrible. Trade Price now, IF he has any value left.
- What's wrong with placing Prust on the 4th line where he's best, and bringing Bournival back onto the 3rd? It worked for a whole game, why change things up a period into game two?
- I don't know about you, but this it definitely doesn't feel like the Habs are going to cough up this two goal lead. Nope. Not at all. The fact that the Kings are on pace for 800 shots tonight isn't worrisome.
- YES! I'm genuinely happy for Desharnais. I hope he scores a hundred more goals this season. But I'll settle for 10.
- We're totally Leaf'ing the Kings right now, and it feels weird.
- Alright Doughty, we get it, you're good at this hockey thing. One day you'll win a Norris trophy. Probably.
- ♫ Well the world turns, and a hungry little boy with great hands, using passes on the ice to get people in the stands. Andrighettooooooooooooooooooo ♫
- It's almost as if Jiri Sekac should have never sat out 7 games this year. Almost.
- Well, the Habs didn't deserve any points tonight.
- TAKE THE POINTS AND RUN!
EOTP 3 Stars
3. Jason York must be so confused.
1. Dustin Brown is definitely Hodor.