This game sucks.
I know I can't write just that, but really it's not a very enjoyable game and I can't blame it on the lines. This is the line-up (or as close to it) that I wanted. Buffalo is a bad team and it's not like I can take it out on them either.
The positives are that it's a scoreless game so Montreal hasn't given up the first goal, but they also haven't scored at all. When was the last Montreal goal? 13:18 of the 3rd period in the Calgary game. In 8 periods of play, they've scored 2 goals. The last one coming over 100 minutes ago.
My prediction is that this is one of those buggy games that is decided on a fluke goal with under 7 minutes left to play in the third.
|05:27||BUF||Nicolas Deslauriers Fighting (maj) - 5 min against Brandon Prust|
|05:27||MTL||Brandon Prust Fighting (maj) - 5 min against Nicolas Deslauriers|
|06:44||MTL||Max Pacioretty Slashing - 2 min against Tyler Ennis|
|09:30||BUF||Torrey Mitchell Tripping - 2 min against Pierre-Alexandre Parenteau|
|15:07||MTL||David Desharnais Hooking - 2 min against Zemgus Girgensons|
|17:24||MTL||Nathan Beaulieu Cross checking - 2 min against Brian Gionta|
In This Stream
More From Eyes On The Prize
- Poehling and Lehkonen might be perfect for busting Caufield’s slump
- Laval Rocket run out of juice in loss to Hartford
- Links: Josh Anderson set to return on Monday
- Can we get rid of fights after clean hits?
- Rocket @ Thunderbirds recap & highlights: Laval storms back in OT win
- Links: Canadiens to select GM from remaining candidates soon