Outshot, but not outscored and that's a silver lining given the way the Habs have played this season.
How'd you feel about Prust's first fight? How'd you like the new look lines? Who pots the first goal? Will Sekac double his scoring totals?
Still waiting for updates on Michael Bournival's injury - hope he comes back, but will report as soon as we hear anything. Update: Michael Bournival has a separated shoulder and will not return tonight.
|05:27||BUF||Nicolas Deslauriers Fighting (maj) - 5 min against Brandon Prust|
|05:27||MTL||Brandon Prust Fighting (maj) - 5 min against Nicolas Deslauriers|
|06:44||MTL||Max Pacioretty Slashing - 2 min against Tyler Ennis|
|09:30||BUF||Torrey Mitchell Tripping - 2 min against Pierre-Alexandre Parenteau|
|15:07||MTL||David Desharnais Hooking - 2 min against Zemgus Girgensons|
In This Stream
More From Eyes On The Prize
- Jake Evans should not be a part of the Canadiens’ deadline sale
- Rocket Roundup: Joël Teasdale’s long road back... again
- CTT: Farrell Olympics-bound, Harris a USA alternate, Xhekaj suspended again
- BSM42: The Canadiens’ defensive zone coverage is a mess
- Friday Habs Headlines: Kent Hughes’s journey to Canadiens GM
- TSM: Hard-fought homecoming