- Worst first period team: Your Montreal Canadiens.
- Best third period team: Your Montreal Canadiens.
- Best NHL team? Win or lose tonight: Your Montreal Canadiens.
- Markov opens the game with a penalty. It's only his fourth minor of the season.
- Seven defensemen until Bournival returns in a couple of weeks?
- If another forward is injured, I almost think the Canadiens will dress eight defensemen.
- How long will Brendan Gallagher's career last? The way he plays...
- Tokarski has made a few sharp saves early in this one. Montreal spending plenty of time in their own zone.
- I had to say it, eh? Dominic Moore makes it 1-0. Five hole off a rebound that Galchenyuk fails to clear.
- Moore, Fast, Glass. That's a thing in New York.
- Shout out to the Alouettes who defied all odds to make the playoffs only to lose today.
- Manny Malholtra doesn't have a point this year.
- Sekac double shifting with the fourth line. Therrien is learning to trust the kid.
- Nice body check by Pacioretty on... Lundqvist?
- The ever shifty Desharnais splits the D and draws a penalty.
- Go-Go-Gadget Gonchar!
- An atrocious start the Habs powerplay provides New York with two prime scoring chances.
- Tokarski has made at least two saves with his helmet this period.
- Ron MacLean interviewing one of my all-time favorite players: Ryan Smyth. All heart.
- It's going to be one of those nights, isn't it?
- Stepan converts an unbelievable pass from Martin St. Louis to make it 2-0.
- How long before Therrien starts juggling his lines?
- Charles Hudon picked up a goal and two assists in a 5-1 Hamilton Bulldogs win today.
- Hudon's 18 points in as many games ties him for first place in AHL rookie scoring.
- With Bournival out, wouldn't you rather that Hudon in the lineup over a seventh defensemen or Bowman?
- Wouldn't be surprised to see him called up on Friday for the back-to-back games vs Buffalo.
- Canadiens having loads of trouble gaining the offensive zone.
- And they have 32 minutes to score at least two goals on King Henrik...
- Weise back up with Desharnais and Pacioretty.
- St. Louis burns by Emelin. The rest you know.
- Marty's stick is taller than Tokarski.
- Game over in MSG?
- Up 3-0 with two minutes left in the period, the Rangers were all over Montreal for #4.
- Habs are ready to pack up and head home.
- When in doubt.
- And that's four.
- Gilbert let Hagelin out-work and out-muscle him in front of Tokarski's gaping net.
- Highlight of the game: Prust just "wrecked" Lundqvist with a nudge!
- And then he uses Klein's head as a punching bag.
- Prust just gave those still watching something to smile about. Thanks bud!
- Nash makes it 5-0.
- File, forget, and move on. Next up: A double dose of Buffalo!
- Sabres have until Friday to clear out all that snow.
EOTP 3 Stars
3. I'd pay good money to see this realized:
2. And tomorrow is Monday:
1. The league's best sure know how to lose: