- Rene Rancourt is definitely the Hulk Hogan of anthems. His technique is terrible, but boy do the fans love him.
- Did Bryan Allen really have to pick #6? I guess the selection is a bit thin considering how many numbers are hanging from the rafters.
- Emelin just drilled a Bruins player, and Chara didn't jump him? What gives? Oh right...
- The Habs just scored their first road powerplay goal since 2004. I think Pierre Dagenais scored the last one.
- Markov's 100th goal with the Habs. Robinson, Lapointe, Savard...Markov. Not bad company, I guess? Especially considering he was 'done' after his knee surgeries.
- Dale Weise probably shouldn't have obliged Campbell a second time. Not a great result compared to their first fight.
- Besides, Dutch Gretzky shouldn't be fighting. He needs to keep his golden hands intact.
- The linesman had a great defensive play to stop the Bruins from getting a clean 2 vs 1. Your cheque is in the mail.
- How the hell are the Habs leading this game? Oh yeah...
- The Habs are just lulling Tuukka Rask into a false sense of security. So far, the plan is working perfectly.
- Fun fact: Sekac is actually Czech for "how in the holy hell did this guy get benched anyways?"
- Plekanec scored, but the way Galchenyuk launched that counter was beautiful. Also, Plekanec is beautiful.
- On a serious note, how great is the mother/son trip? Do other teams do this? If not, they should.
- The Habs just spent 2 minutes in Boston's zone, albeit they might have kicked it all off with a blatant too many men situation. It's not illegal if you don't get caught, right?
- Patrice Bergeron without a stick is still better than half the players in this league. Ok, I'm exaggerating. A third of the league.
- The crowd is surprisingly docile tonight. Ottawa docile. Yeah, that bad.
- I hate to say it, but when the Bruins don't worry about gooning it up, they give the Habs a very good run for their money.
- Aaaand just on cue, Rask starts slashing & Torey Krug starts throwing them early. Interesting, usually Krug is only a tough guy when Chara is on the ice.
- Wait...what's going on between Seidenberg and Pacioretty anyways?
- Carey Price is his name, dominating Boston is his game.
- Breakaway #1423 for Pacioretty so far this year. His stick clearly lacks character during high pressure situations.
- Galchenyuk might dangle...too much. I know that's strange to say, but he doesn't always need to deke every player out of their jocks. But hell, what do I know, I'm not the professional hockey player.
- Another big win against the Bruins. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!
EOTP 3 Stars
3. Rask vs the Habs is a never-ending source of jokes
2. doctorhow saves the day by explaining the crazy event we all witnessed
1. Moms are the best.