Join Our Community
Join Our Community
My number one highlight of this game was hearing the Bell Centre play Wu Tang's Gravel Pit.
My number two highlight was the way US announcers pronounce Montreal or any word for that matter. For a guy who grew up with WLBZ in Bangor as our NBC affiliate - I love this stuff.
Two power play goals in the first period just over two minutes apart with David Desharnais factoring in on the second immediately addressed about a million Montreal problems in one fell swoop. Not that I believe everything is fixed now, but the Habs with a working powerplay and a lead leaving the first was harder to find than a mint copy of
Who said Manny Malhotra didn't have any offensive instincts? A short handed goal putting the Canadiens up by 3 in the first would have been crushing for the Flyers.
Yes, yes that really is a 2 goal lead after 20 minutes of play. Hard to believe.
What feed/station are y'all watching? Anyone watching CSN?
|06:47||MTL||PPG - Pierre-Alexandre Parenteau (4) Wrist shot - ASST: Max Pacioretty (6), Andrei Markov (6)||1 - 0 MTL|
|08:49||MTL||PPG - David Desharnais (2) Wrist shot - ASST: Max Pacioretty (7), Andrei Markov (7)||2 - 0 MTL|
|06:14||PHI||Jason Akeson Tripping - 2 min against Nathan Beaulieu|
|07:43||PHI||Claude Giroux Tripping - 2 min against Alex Galchenyuk|
|13:02||MTL||Brendan Gallagher Roughing - 2 min against Nicklas Grossmann|
In This Stream
2014-15 Game 18: Montreal Canadiens vs Philadelphia Flyers
- Habs player ratings vs Red Wings
- 2nd Period Thread: This is what a PP looks like
- Game Thread: Habs vs Flyers
More From Eyes On The Prize
- Farcical officiating contributed to a testy game between the Habs and Bruins
- Despite battling for a top draft pick, the Montreal Canadiens are showing positive signs
- Rating The Tank: The Beantown Nonsense Edition
- Links: A bright future ahead?
- [Injury Report] Anderson will miss rest of season with high-ankle sprain
- TSM: Rivalry is alive and well