I'm jurying for a regional music award and I'm listening to some rotten music while this game unfolds. But listening to terrible music and watching some fairly decent hockey is much better than good music and brutal hockey. I'd love to see more Jets-Habs games. The Jets still have some serious problems (depth, defense issues), but they at least appear to be on the right track to some semblance of respectability. Have to like their ability to not cave into pressure.
It feels like it's been years since the Habs scored in the first period. But it's not like Brendan Gallagher didn't try.
That first Habs powerplay was certainly exciting for the Jets. Scheifele is having some struggles and he's probably owed about three times as many goals as he has, not unlike Gallagher.
How do you like these sort-of/kind-of new look Habs? Will the first period negatively affect the ice time of Evander Kane?
|14:56||WPG||Evander Kane Holding the stick - 2 min against Alexei Emelin|
|18:51||WPG||Evander Kane Hi-sticking - 2 min against Dale Weise|
In This Stream
More From Eyes On The Prize
- Links: Josh Anderson set to return on Monday
- Can we get rid of fights after clean hits?
- Rocket @ Thunderbirds recap & highlights: Laval storms back in OT win
- Links: Canadiens to select GM from remaining candidates soon
- Laurent Dauphin, Corey Schueneman assigned to taxi squad, Jake Allen returns to Montreal.
- CTT: OHL update - Mysak and Xhekaj’s exploits in Hamilton