Montreal Canadiens Links
- Chris Boyle took a look at the recent struggles Price has gone through, and correctly identifies the main reason behind it; Montreal's coaching scheme.
- Lost in the excitement of the win versus the Bruins, Montreal called up Christian Thomas from Hamilton.
- RDS reportedly paid $68M for the rights to broadcast 60 Habs games next year, all regular season. That's a lot of green.
- Brendan Gallagher's father supports both sides of the Habs/Bruins rivalry. Read his story here.
- With the injury to Morgan Ellis, the Hamilton Bulldogs signed d-man Myles Harvey to a PTO.
- Rumour front: The Toronto Sun claims that the Habs were aiming for Jamie McGinn, and not P.A. Parenteau.
- Former Canadiens player Gino Odjick is still suffering from concussion symptoms, RDS covered his story.
- Chris Nilan gave his unique perspective on the age-old Bruins/Habs rivalry.
Around the NHL
- TeenDigest.com butchered everything about Wayne Gretzky, and Puck Daddy will have none of it.
- Eric T. wrote a great piece on the challenges behind projecting NHL scoring rates.
- Thankfully You Can Play plans on covering the Sochi Games, and they plan on using Grantland as a platform for their reporting.
- Ben Bishop was involved in a collision with his own d-man during the game versus the Senators last night. It looked bad.
- Travis Hughes checks out whether or not the outdoor games are starting to lose their luster.
- Saku Koivu scored in his 1100th game in the NHL. Saku forever!
More from Eyes On The Prize
- Canadiens vs Bruins Top Six Minutes: Habs beat Bruins. That is all.
- P-A Parenteau for PK Subban? Let's embrace the crazy.
- Christian Thomas called up by the Montreal Canadiens
- Canadiens at Bruins: Game Preview
- Thursday Habs Links: Drewiske back at practice
- Canadiens vs Hurricanes: analyse et chances de marquer
- 24CH Recap: Season 2, Episode 16
- Canadiens vs Hurricanes recap: A win is a win, but still trending down
- Wednesday Habs Links: Trade rumours galore
- Canadiens vs Hurricanes Top Six Minutes: Who are these guys?