Noticing that his team is playing like crap (like always) and trying to generate a spark, P.K. Subban went for a big hit on Patrick Eaves, only to miss and end up in the Red Wings bench.
The hit seemed to anger the Wings a little bit and the game has become rather chippy, with both teams scoring shortly after the hit was made.
Maybe he was just trying to say hi to Mike Babcock?
- The last time Michel Therrien was fired
- Comparing last season's Habs to this season's through 48 games
- 24CH Recap: Season 2, Episode 14
- Habs vs Penguins: Scoring chances
- Peter Budaj tries to fight Marc-Andre Fleury gif
- Happy second anniversary to Raphael Diaz
- 2014 Mid-Term Habs Top 25 Under 25: The Top Five
- Thursday Habs Links: Rough night for the Habs on a slow night for the league
- Top Six Minutes: Put us out of our misery edition